Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: HACKS  (Read 4611 times)

G-man

Re: HACKS
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 04:00:06 PM »
Yeah I think it was that s2n Blink guy.

@Global_Meltdown - Yeah, I agree. My inexperience sometimes causes me to overreact to simply being pwned. laughface

Thanks for the advice Global ;D

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 04:41:29 PM »
G-man your a funny dude, I know your cool :)

besides I hate hackers.

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 04:41:29 PM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 04:44:21 PM »
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-man

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 04:47:28 PM »
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you ;D

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 08:35:17 PM »
So, what did we do about Watupdog? And Jorgen, I don't think anybody would waste 2 flashbangs on a place where you THINK someone might be. And if you look back at "hacks4", you'll see I was hiding behind that crate for more than 10 seconds (I was testing him). Normal players wouldn't camp there that long, and Watupdog would give up his suspection if he wasn't hacking.

He was also lying when he tried explaining why he knew I was there in "hacks5", saying he saw me walking there (look back at "hacks4", and you'll see he COULDN'T have seen me walk there ANYWHERE from the spawn to the crate. Remember, I was hiding there 15-20 seconds before he threw flashbangs at me, meaning I walked there directly when the round started. A normal CT player couldn't have reached that perspective to see me walking to the crate at the first 5 seconds of the round, Watupdog was fighting someone at that time, too). If he did THINK someone was hiding there, he wouldn't wait until the camper would pop out. You can't hear someone walk from THAT far, either.
If there were any other way to know where I was, why would he have lied and said "I SAW you walk there"?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 08:37:14 PM by JohnCyKlopZ »
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 08:38:00 PM »
dunno i lie tons of times if i think it will be easier for the person to understand and stop hasteling me

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 08:42:57 PM »
dunno i lie tons of times if i think it will be easier for the person to understand and stop hasteling me

He wasn't stressed out about it. All I did was simply ask "How did you know I was there?" Then later on he said "You're predictable."
If you're stressed out and quickly typed an excuse in a rush, you wouldn't be cocky enough to say "you're predictable", amirite?
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »
you are probly right about that, but walling is one of the hardest things to get some1 on, i've suspected alooooot of people off it (iphone for example) he gets ready for a person scopes in where his head is coming and before it is completely out there POW lol

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »
There are extremely easy ways to get hallwax without even hacking. It's a simple texture reskin of walls and certain objects, and the world just looks like a wire frame. It's a "reskin" so technically not VAC ban worthy. You could theoretically be smart and make it so no reskins and such on the server would work against that, at least. If it seems to persists, he's probably walling.
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Holy

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 02:50:44 AM »
I think when watupdog waits around the corner with the awp scoped and aimed for when the person walks around the corner and gets a headshot everytime it's proof enough that it's a hack. I can understand footsteps to tell when someone is coming near you, however, footsteps dont tell what direction the person is going to go next when there are more than 3 hallways to pick from.

G-man

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 03:06:26 AM »
So has everyone agreed on banning him? If so. Admins be on the look out, if he is seen playing on the server again, be sure to deal with him appropriately.

Wait a minute...for how long? 

Offline NinjaMack

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 03:11:11 AM »
there was a hacker today but he was taken care of quickly by a high wholegrain

Offline Ergo Proxy

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 03:59:31 AM »
I may be a little late on this but, Global I am not accusing people of hacking because I thin that without hacks they couldn't kill me. I know I suck at CS:S, I mean damn, I only have like 10 hours of CS:S play in my life. Accusing me of complaining for that reason is low dude. Assumptions make an ass out of you and you. LOL.
You can no more evade my wrath...Than you could your own shadow.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 06:01:55 AM »
lets play the game and be happy they don't aimbot, because aimbot is even more anoying... =P

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 06:43:12 AM »
yah they jus be trollin hack people
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 06:43:12 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal