sandbellie
ender
zombie penguin
hydra
cadaver
inject
proxy

all of you need more time on the forums
we may institute a mandatory 1 post a day average so far if you are on this list you are below that average some by very little (5 posts) and some alot more
it takes the time you have been registered on the forums and your average number of posts the longer you are on the forums and less active you are the further you have to catch up
for those in the ttt server you can be disbanded due to these reasons !       although these offenses are so minor that i will contact you before suspension of your admin occurs and you have 1 week to show major improvement in your posts

to see your average go to your profile

i will contact junk and see if we can do a joint operation to get people more active on the forums
1 post a day will be come the standard it is open to debate though
not in effect now but will be at the turn of the month

cls are excluded from the list as of now

AlphaWeeaboo:
Sounds like a good idea to me. One post a day doesn't hurt anyone and it help keeps the admins active somewhat.

Wholegrain:
admins better kick in gear or
get kicked in the rear

JuNk^m@st3r:
Veto on Sand, she's away alot atm, cuz she doesnt have her own internet, but i know she will be more active when she can, and Penguin needed to talk to me about something ( dunno what yet cuz i was asleep) ill post if it has anything to do with this

Pillz:
Sand's actually perfectly capable of getting on the internet and gets on steam everyday, she just doesn't play ZPS anymore, or do anything CG/KAT affiliated. Says she was online 5 hours ago, and it's 5am. She left due to school starting, two weeks before it did. Unless it's like her brother getting online or something.

Though yes, she did post about her long awayness. Just saying. It seems like she could be more active if she wanted to be.

Anyway Cadaver uses the forums quite a lot I would say. More than the others.

Regardless, we talked about this on the server, I'm just going to post my suggestion here too.

Instead of 1 post a day, I think 10 a week or something would be reasonable. Since there are just some days or pairs of days where people don't get on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version