Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 12:28:44 AM »
Here's the scoop, we either grab a shared server (buy a TTT server) for ~$14-28 per month and try that and see how things are going and try to fund our community during that. However, though I want to fund us a new BOX which I would fund half of, if we do this I'd like to also try to fund the cost of this temporary server as I'll be paying for a broken server box at the same time to maintain data center space.

Wondering you thoughts and opinions. Also please answer the questions on the pool at the front page of the website. Thank you.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 02:03:00 PM »
Is there any important data you need to recover on that?

These guys are not professionals. Atleast send a picture of the display on what's the issue.

Repeating the same text 3 times is redundant and timeconsuming.

Almost to the point where they would deliberatly keep you on the line as long as possible just to scape off another 10 bucks.\

What the hell is this for kind of company?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 02:03:00 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2019, 07:05:31 PM »
Is there any important data you need to recover on that?

These guys are not professionals. At least send a picture of the display on what's the issue.

Repeating the same text 3 times is redundant and time consuming.

Almost to the point where they would deliberately keep you on the line as long as possible just to scape off another 10 bucks.\

What the hell is this for kind of company?

Yeah, I agree. I'll let you know what happens.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Zenem

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 06:41:27 PM »
Holy shit, hey guys, was cleaning out my junk mail and saw an email from her, never thought I'd see anything from here again! (nice to see this place again, though I never really interacted much before when I was here)

Uhhh anyways, I see yall are trying to start back up a TTT server and was wanting to help out, don't know if yall have tried it but a server option I've found and used for minecraft servers before was google cloud because new accounts or accounts going to it for the first time gives you 300$ for free in credit to run servers and stuff, now granted it would probably be too pricey to run a good TTT server off of em its a free option to do temporarily, haven't done a gmod server off of one yet so i'm not sure how well they would do, hope its something of helpful information, I would love to play TTT again with yall!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 06:41:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal