Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 Guild?  (Read 4845 times)

Offline Clanouper

Guild Wars 2 Guild?
« on: November 07, 2014, 06:12:36 AM »
Hey kids.  For those of you that don't know me, I won't be telling you anything about myself because I hate stranger danger.

Now to business.  Guild Wars 2 business.  Guild Wars 2 launches this month on August 28th, with early access beginning on the 25th.  Now seeing as this is the first MMO I will be playing at launch I would like to join a guild when I am playing so there will be others to provide emotional support after I die in the Ascalon Catacombs for the 10th time.  I imagine I can't be the only one on CG who will be playing Guild Wars 2, so I was wondering if you kind fellows, esteemed gentlemen, and scandalous women would be interested in forming a guild populated by primarily CG members.

Offline Mourer

Re: Guild Wars 2 Guild?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:45:38 AM »
Hey kids.  For those of you that don't know me, I use cpap machines every day and won't be telling you anything about myself because I hate stranger danger.

Now to business.  Guild Wars 2 business.  Guild Wars 2 launches this month on August 28th, with early access beginning on the 25th.  Now seeing as this is the first MMO I will be playing at launch I would like to join a guild when I am playing so there will be others to provide emotional support after I die in the Ascalon Catacombs for the 10th time.  I imagine I can't be the only one on CG who will be playing Guild Wars 2, so I was wondering if you kind fellows, esteemed gentlemen, and scandalous women would be interested in forming a guild populated by primarily CG members.

Anyone else playing GW2? I've been itching to go back to the game since the last expansion hit. I'd love to join a guild if someone is willing to take me in. I played a lot in the "vanilla" days.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 10:04:10 AM by Mourer »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Guild Wars 2 Guild?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:45:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal