CG Administration Section > Admin Resignation

I'm out

(1/2) > >>

DBag:
In-Game Name: I only have one name, read it

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: Hidden, even though you never gave me back the forum title for it.

Steam ID: I'm resigning I don't see why this is needed

Reason for resignation: You have no idea how to properly run servers. You did not set up the make shift sourcebans correctly so half of us can't do our duties. You have no idea how to fix the hidden servers that are breaking as I am typing this. You would not take my help when I offered it to you, even though I said I would relinquish all power after I was done, and I feel bad for those who choose to stick around when they could just as easily be running servers themselves, more efficiently I might add, for just a few bucks a day. That is all.

Temporary?: I have my own Hidden Servers so No

Ozborne:
I liked you, I am sad to see you leaving the community. I understand what you might have against the community for not staying standing very well as of now. It is hard on Inject to keep up everything, as of the Sourcebans issue it was out of his hands and he had not control over whether or not it stayed or went back up.  Sorry for the grammar issues, I am typing this from my phone and I am very pleased to say I won't exactly miss you due to you disrespecting the community. Though I understand you and I have different opinions!

King Regards,

Ozborne

Red:

--- Quote from: Ozborne on May 12, 2014, 07:30:53 PM ---I liked you, I am sad to see you leaving the community. I understand what you might have against the community for not staying standing very well as of now. It is hard on Inject to keep up everything, as of the Sourcebans issue it was out of his hands and he had not control over whether or not it stayed or went back up.  Sorry for the grammar issues, I am typing this from my phone and I am very pleased to say I won't exactly miss you due to you disrespecting the community. Though I understand you and I have different opinions!

--- End quote ---
It's stood this strong for a while now, which is to say, not strong at all xP.
Anyways, sourcebans is relatively easy to setup, I wonder if the tables were saved when the original sourcebans went down. Inject I recommend linking the temporary sourcebans to the sourcebans tab on the forums. I dunno, what DBag posted wasn't disrespectful xD, the hidden servers are indeed going to the crows and nothing seems to have been done as of late. =P

Best of luck DBag, I'll see you someday!
Prolly later today, but you know.. peace~

Ozborne:

--- Quote from: DBag on May 12, 2014, 11:19:15 AM ---Reason for resignation: You have no idea how to properly run servers.

--- End quote ---

DBag:
I stand by everything I have said. So I harbor no ill feelings toward this community. My spite is directed mostly at inject. if you really take a look he doesn't know how to run servers. I have no idea what has been done, nothing I am assuming, but the hidden servers are almost unplayable. Now let me elaborate now, the servers are having massive lag issues. By that I mean someone like me that has a 20 to 30 ping is getting jump lagged, I literally teleport in game. I did not have the appropriate powers on some of the servers, those being 4, 3, and no addban on 2, this enraged me because I could have banned 4 hackers in a 3 day time span. Sourcebans has not been set up properly, I know this because I run a sourceban site myself. As for Inject being weighed down by all of the work load, I offered my help. Hell I even told him straight up that I didn't even want to keep the power after I was done. I was ignored, no answer to my request. Now I don't feel like I have to explain anything but I am doing so out of kindness so that I can hopefully convince everyone to go off and make bigger and better servers, communities, and also build a knowledge base on how to do the things. I am more than happy to help with anyone that endeavors down that road. But as far as I am concerned CG is broken, there are 2 community leaders, no Head Admins, and Inject basically pays out of pocket to keep this place running. In my mind it is done. Thank you for reading, if you have anymore comments toward me you may find me on steam, do not post them here because I want this thread to be closed soon and my admin powers taken away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version