Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT Admin Application!  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Milkman007

TTT Admin Application!
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:15:32 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: (=CG=) Inject

In game name: (=CG=) Milkman-007

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081779238/

What helpful qualities do you possess: I have like little to no life which means I'm playing video games a lot, don't tolerate BS, not annoying

What country are you from: U.S.

Microphone: Yup

Do you have past admin/forum experience: Nope, Iv'e been a trial admin on CG for like 2 weeks now and it's gone good and I know the stuff, but that's it. No Forum experience sadly

Do you use our TS server: Nope, could if I needed to.

Additional Notes: I wouldn't normally want to apply so early for a TTT admin since I'm still new to the forums, but I figure since I've played on CG servers for a while (before I had a forum account) and since we are on a low for admins Currently in TTT, I figure I might as well apply now and still be active and get a "name" in the forums as I go. I also didn't want to mooch my trial admin for too long considering I kinda just got it randomly and was told to apply later. :P
"Black Dynamite"

Offline Aleksandr Suvorov07

Re: TTT Admin Application!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:11:05 PM »
Dis is gude mane. He's a pretty good admin for what he can do with his limited powers, but i definatly thing he should have all toys at his disposal.  I know most members on here probably dont know who i am but im on every day theres people to play with but im not a douche so you can trust me when i say that milkman is a mature and responsible guy.
Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ******

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:11:05 PM »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 12:27:42 AM »
Hard to argue with a recommendation from Inject himself. I won't be standing in the way.

Good luck out there!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:51:21 AM »
Solid trustable player. Always honest and works well with others.
+1
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:58:37 AM »
Approved
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:58:37 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal