CG Administration Section > Admin Resignation

Scooby's TTT Resignation

(1/2) > >>

(=CG=) Scooby:
In-Game Name: (=CG=)Scooby

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TTT

Steam ID:idk to lazy

Reason for resignation: inject and penquin being paranoid that the head admins will do something (cortez and red's permissions being removed) all my friends moving to the new community, me basically being the only ttt admin that hasn't resigned, the servers are most likely going to die, etc.

Temporary?: Probably not

Comments:inject i never have had a problem with you but the fact that the HAs have lost all permissions and the fact that everyone is resigning because of you there must be something that i missed but anyway good luck everyone left in CG.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: (=CG=) Scooby on January 19, 2014, 02:48:33 PM ---In-Game Name: (=CG=)Scooby

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TTT

Steam ID:idk to lazy

Reason for resignation: inject and penquin being paranoid that the head admins will do something (cortez and red's permissions being removed) all my friends moving to the new community, me basically being the only ttt admin that hasn't resigned, the servers are most likely going to die, etc.

Temporary?: Probably not

Comments:inject i never have had a problem with you but the fact that the HAs have lost all permissions and the fact that everyone is resigning because of you there must be something that i missed but anyway good luck everyone left in CG.

--- End quote ---
Assumptions, Assumptions. Please stop making them. You are very bad at it.

Cortez took all the CG content and is pulling it to the new community. That's a pretty big resignation. And Red as stated was not intentional. Either way have fun wasting your time.

(=CG=) Scooby:
Wasting my time ? lol says the guy that has a dieing community to bury unless you and penquin are willing to drop lots o money on the servers its gonna die.

Dinomoto:
*sigh*
When you resign, don't look back and spout needless shit. Move forward and look for something new.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Dinomoto on January 19, 2014, 02:58:34 PM ---*sigh*
When you resign, don't look back and spout needless shit. Move forward and look for something new.

--- End quote ---
^ This.

Please. I don't care if you want to resign. *I mean obviously I'd rather you don't*
But if you choose to, great, then go and move forward.

You may think I'm an evil monster but I'm not. Either way whats your choice is your choice. Live with it and go with it.

Also about those assumptions. Why is zombie suddenly getting attacked? He happens to be my friend, yes, so what?
You don't know me. So stop assuming shit about me. Mmk?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqOsrniBooQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version