Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Red's Resignation from HA  (Read 6496 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Red's Resignation from HA
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 02:21:52 PM »
But at any rate it looks like you've moved on to the new community.
People can't be apart of two community's?
Dante your lack of comprehensive skills is astounding.

• He said he left, I said hes in a new community.
  • He resigned and wasn't removed. I wished him luck with his new community.
THAT WAS ALL THAT HAPPENED.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »

So what happened with me, then? I didn't resign or apply for any leadership in the new group, I just kind of got it, and now I'm retired? I mean I'm not surprised but I wasn't exactly giving up on CG..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 03:28:01 PM »

So what happened with me, then? I didn't resign or apply for any leadership in the new group, I just kind of got it, and now I'm retired? I mean I'm not surprised but I wasn't exactly giving up on CG..

Its true. Pillz didn't resign, and he has been helping both side, something he is allowed to do, unless the rules changed and are retroactive.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2014, 03:33:24 PM »

Being a super admin on the new community *AKA a Community Leader* sure made it sound like you were done with CG. But if I was wrong let me know. Although I'm not sure how you can have time to run two separate communities.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Red

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2014, 03:43:51 PM »
... So... removing my FTP was an accident according to you but deliberate according to Zombie..? Get your stories straight if you're going to attempt to provide an explanation for why you did something, you two. I feel like if a person is going to remove another's permissions it should be something you do carefully, not sloppily, but that's just me.

I apologize for reading into your response as snarky if it wasn't intended to be so. Please be more careful with how you phrase things in the future I guess? It'll prevent more arguments like this, I assure you.

At any rate, I'm going to go ahead and lock this since this has turned into what I feared it would.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 03:53:11 PM »
... So... removing my FTP was an accident according to you but deliberate according to Zombie..? Get your stories straight if you're going to attempt to provide an explanation for why you did something, you two. I feel like if a person is going to remove another's permissions it should be something you do carefully, not sloppily, but that's just me.

I apologize for reading into your response as snarky if it wasn't intended to be so. Please be more careful with how you phrase things in the future I guess? It'll prevent more arguments like this, I assure you.

At any rate, I'm going to go ahead and lock this since this has turned into what I feared it would.
Zombie made an assumption as I already said. I can't assure you I didn't remove you intentionally. Believe me, Don't believe me. There's no story to get straight. Zombie hasn't done anything?

I worded everything fine. I don't see how I could have possibly worded it any more clear. Anyways like I said before, if you wish to leave great, sorry to see you go, but have fun.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:21:42 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Red

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »
Ok, I will.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal