CG Gaming Section > General Gaming Talk

Ever been wrongly banned/accused of hacking?

(1/3) > >>

EagleWulf:
I'm making this post because I want a place to vent and I also kind of want to hear stories. I've been accused of hacking in almost all of the games I've played, the most recent game being Hidden: Source. every other time i come on a server and i'm doing well, i'm called a "hacker". Recently, i got banned from the MxMadMan Hidden Source server because and admin thought i was using texture hacks. Like really?? REALLY?! but it's cool, i ain't even mad about it.

anyways, tell me what you've been banned for, i'm interested in hearing about it

Burgers-13:
yeah it tend to happen when you get good at this game so dont fret wulf :D

when i used to play on other server like E2L.. i tend to play as 3.1415 . they pretty much called me out  saying i was hacking and stuff, but i hardly said much except i didn't hack..probably giving them reason to keep thinking that but oh wells. Eventually it  got to the point where they called in the owner to spectate and check if i was hacking.. but coudlnt find anything. then one of the players who called me a hacker jumped onto the cg server  after kicking booty in the CG server i said hey (players name)! 3.1415! . haha boy was he surprised XP

point is i didn't get banned i was just harassed about being one..  but to be fare how can you really know now a days you know..some are simple to spot out whos hacking and other.. well those are the one you gotta double check so you know your not wrongly accused or wrongly accusing them :/

Doc. Mentalist S.:
Yea, Everyone that plays with me accuses me of hacking. Whether it's ZPS, Cs:s, Mw2, Whatever shit.
You guise are just jelly of my mad built in aimbot, #swag #noscoping 360 aimbot skills. Nuff' said.

You guys wish I would say these words "I HACK AND USE AIMBOT, BAN ME NOW BITCHES"

Aside from that, banned from Cvg for 4+ years because of some dispute.

Tusc:
I've been accused of hacking plenty. Never earned it though.

I severely miss BF 2142 as a game. My stats are gone now, sadly, but I reached into the Top 100 globally for the Walker out of 46,000,000 players. The trick was simple and fully legit. We called it Walker of Doom. You need two people to do it, but we'd go 80-1 for k/d repeatedly. So long as you both had the add-on winter game and your characters fully unlocked you would have:

1 guy goes Support - can reload ammo to other vehicles without getting out, also has a human (heartbeat) sensor which can be vehicle mounted.

2nd guy goes Engineer - can set mines, remove mines, repair other vehicles without leaving his...

basically, if one walker gets low on ammo or HP, you swap Walkers real fast or you both run in one. Combine these abilities with a skilled driver who knew how to coax it off the beaten path on the maps and they could almost never kill you.

Other than that, the new guys often bitch and moan about me on MG. Just ask Kawaii.

Tictactoe360:
Yeah, I got accused of hacking on every single Command and Conquer Renegade server....
No wait, I was actually hacking.

In my defense I was 13 and I had a gun that shot nukes. (Not just the explosion, people actually saw the Nuclear Missile fly out of my gun)
I believe anyone in my position would do it too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version