Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anime/ Manga PLEASE!  (Read 24098 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: Anime/ Manga PLEASE!
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2014, 11:09:04 PM »
Yeah, I mean it wasn't bad and had some great story points, but I just have beef with the sheer volume of fanservice, its an outstanding issue I have with anime in general, I mean, theres way too many animes with friggin 16 year old girls with tits the size of watermelons, so creepy.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2014, 01:36:20 AM »
well finished FMA.. gotta say that was pretty good. almost got mad at the ending..X).. anyways already started watching Kotoura-san.. after that its Azumanga Daioh.

ended up making a list of the recommendation you guys made.. should keep me entertained for a while thanx  :D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2014, 01:36:20 AM »

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2014, 01:52:36 AM »
well finished FMA.. gotta say that was pretty good. almost got mad at the ending..X).. anyways already started watching Kotoura-san.. after that its Azumanga Daioh.

ended up making a list of the recommendation you guys made.. should keep me entertained for a while thanx  :D
If so, I recommend putting Gintama lower on the list, as its got probably more than 250 episodes by now and still going. Haven't bother to check, it was at around 218 about 2 years ago or something....

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2014, 02:23:05 AM »

If so, I recommend putting Gintama lower on the list, as its got probably more than 250 episodes by now and still going. Haven't bother to check, it was at around 218 about 2 years ago or something....

I might just have to save that one for Easter break or summer then since its that long

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2014, 02:42:59 AM »

I might just have to save that one for Easter break or summer then since its that long
Either that or just watch episodes periodically. It's a comedy anime so there's not really an ongoing story you have to follow. Theres usually a short action based filler that last from 2 to 5 episodes maybe once every 30 episodes.

Offline GL4D0S

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2014, 02:46:52 AM »

Do you need more? Im sure there are a bunch of shows I've seen i can put into list form for you.

Offline Billy

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 04:21:04 AM »
Keroro Gunsou // Sgt. Frog.

Only good anime/manga period
idc what anyone says
its the bes
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 04:22:10 AM »
You should totally make a MyAnimeList page to keep track of your watched shows and so we can stalk it :P

http://myanimelist.net/panel.php

Offline GL4D0S

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 04:54:37 AM »
You should totally make a MyAnimeList page to keep track of your watched shows and so we can stalk it :P

http://myanimelist.net/panel.php

BRILLIANT and now I have something to do tomorrow.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2014, 06:38:00 PM »
One PIECE!
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »
One PIECE!

If you want to watch 1000 episodes of something with no plot watch one piece trollface

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Billy

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2014, 06:59:35 PM »
One PIECE!

If you want to watch 1000 episodes of something with no plot watch one piece trollface

More like if you want to watch 300 episodes of pure plot and 700 episodes of well-animated badass combat, watch One Piece. ;D
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2014, 08:17:08 PM »
Yeah I'm just busting balls, a couple of my friends are huge One Piece fanboys and I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR DAT  :P

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2014, 10:28:39 PM »
Narootoo

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 01:33:03 AM »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 01:33:03 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal