Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Passe's (Past.) Perma Ban Appeal  (Read 5664 times)

Offline Lone Mudkips

Re: Passe's (Past.) Perma Ban Appeal
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 02:02:07 AM »
I have some issues with this appeal, yeah Past was a decent guy I'll admit... but if he has issues with the administration, he can either leave the server for the time being and wait it out until it's resolved or make some suggestions that would improve the situation. Instead, he chose the wrong option: RDM a handful of people with a friend and saying he's done with us afterwards.

Another issue earlier today was the fact he tried to dodge the ban by using his alt. account. I'm not gonna lie, you had us until Herpderp ratted you out. Not a good move, to be honest.

I was going to give you a second chance, but hearing from fellow members that you RDMed on other servers... makes it very unlikely from me.

I am going with no on this appeal.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 02:14:28 AM »
What? Fuck no, not an hour after you were banned.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 02:14:28 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 02:27:09 AM »
Oobla that is false, you shouldn't just automatically deny it just because he was perma'd.

Btw my opinion:

Unban him, for the time being on his alt account he didn't do shit, which means I think hes going to try to improve. Also, when I was friends with past a while back he was a good guy and when he was perma'd it kinda shocked me.

+1.

How about No
If you're banned from the server it means you're not allowed to play, it doesn't mean.
"Hey bro, I know you fucked up and did some really bad shit on the server, but if you have an alternative account you can totally keep playing."

He got Perma-banned that means unless the CL's want him back he isn't coming back

Oh and Herp, Oobla isn't just denying it because he was perma banned, he's denying it for the reasons your buddy got Permabanned.

"He freaked out and rdmed a crap load of people in ragequitting intentions. "
That's the kind of shit we don't want on our servers, especially if it was a sudden outburst from your friend whats to say he won't just have another outburst the next time something happens that he doesn't like?

I say keep him banned

-Freaking out on the server
-Mass RDM
-Ban Evasion

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 03:36:29 AM »
First off, I don't see how him coming on the server on a different account and doing nothing wrong would affect his appeal at all. Also he was always pretty chill and would help populate the server in the mornings so the mass rdm was far from normal behavior on the server. As far as his behavior on other servers I could see that counting against his appeal ,but what players do on other servers isn't really against the rules unless they are wearing our tags or have admin.

tldr: I say unban him, worst case scenario he mass rdms again and a handful of people sit out a round.

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 03:45:59 AM »
First off, I don't see how him coming on the server on a different account and doing nothing wrong would affect his appeal at all. Also he was always pretty chill and would help populate the server in the mornings so the mass rdm was far from normal behavior on the server. As far as his behavior on other servers I could see that counting against his appeal ,but what players do on other servers isn't really against the rules unless they are wearing our tags or have admin.

tldr: I say unban him, worst case scenario he mass rdms again and a handful of people sit out a round.

This!

Past. was a great regular on TTT up until that point of RDM, and was a pleasure to play with.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 05:10:57 AM »
I've never really had any major problems when I've played with him, but I know a lot of others have. When I played with him he's a good player and all, but there has been a variety of problems with other admins (Which have been proven true), and it doesn't seem like he's going to learn to abide the rules any time soon.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say that this should probably stay, and if you want to appeal in the future, do so. Because even now with this app. It's just a whole lot of shoddy reasoning.

In short, -1
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 05:30:51 AM »
I think we should give him a second chance. I've played with him for a long time, he has a good and bad side like everyone else, but he didn't manage to handle his behavior when he mass rdmed ( And yes, he just made that appeal not long ago after Mass rdming which brings me to the point later on highlighted in red). But what's it gonna cost us if we unban him?----> ( If he fucks up on his second chance, too bad so sad, don't even think twice for an appeal). We should be able to rehabilitate him into the server and let him prove us wrong, that he could do make up for his errors and get back in the game.

Now here is how I see this:

Let him ferment a couple of months or so , get his name back in the community (especially on the forums), then let him make the appeal.

Succesful Unban: --------> Fucks up=Pbanned again, this time no appeal, don't even consider it.
                            --------> Takes his second chance seriously= Then we did a successful job rehabilitating him into the CG community.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:34:45 AM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 05:36:44 AM »
I think you guys are missing the fact that hes had TWO accounts BANNED. HES ALREADY HAD A SECOND CHANCE.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 05:39:47 AM »
I think you guys are missing the fact that hes had TWO accounts BANNED. HES ALREADY HAD A SECOND CHANCE.

I did miss that fact, thx for reminding us.

Third chances don't exist, well in this case.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 05:46:12 AM »
If someone MassRDM's 5+ people it's a permaban.

We have that rule in place so people don't do it. We're not going to unban somebody for apologizing after breaking the rules, because then everyone with a permaban will be sobbing at our feet for us to unban them.

I agree it's a little harsh, and if Cortez wants to unban you that's his deal; but for formality I will say No.

This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline crovv

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 12:19:02 PM »

I think you're missing the fact that he wasn't banned on that second account for breaking the rules. He was banned on that second account for evading a permaban with an alt account. He did not have a second chance.

That being said, I don't agree with giving him a second chance. He made it clear that he didn't want to play by the rules when instead of coming on the server after being unbanned he evaded his bans. I've been watching out for him because he's RDMed on plenty of other servers, and unless he proves that he's done with his RDMing - which he hasn't - then I don't see a point in unbanning him.

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »

Am I missing something here? Did he get banned another time I didn't see? The only reason his alt got banned this time is because he is Past. and supposed to be perma'd banned. He was abiding by the rules the whole time he wasn't called out on his alt account.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
I think what he meant was that if he was really concerned about setting things straight, then why didn't he make the ban appeal before going on the servers and evading the ban, which is still punishable.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 01:00:52 PM »

Gets banned on first account, jumps on server with second account and gets banned on that one. Yeah, I would say thats two chances.

Maybe if you had just appealed instead without trying to avoid a ban. Its like breaking out of jail to rob the same bank and expecting a different result when you get caught.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »
Maybe if you had just appealed instead without trying to avoid a ban. Its like breaking out of jail to rob the same bank and expecting a different result when you get caught.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal