CG Administration Section > Admin Time Away Forum

Christmast tiime.

(1/2) > >>

Dante:
Name: Dante/ The Dante/ The Jawa of Doom

Time you are leaving: Some day between tomorrow and friday, depends on weather, money and family.

In Which server you are admin on: ZM

Estimated time/date of return: Some Day in January

Additional Comments: My internet will be unstable and some days I strait up wont be able to get wifi at all.

Christovski:
Do you live in a cave or something?

Dante:

--- Quote from: Christovski on December 10, 2013, 12:03:21 AM ---Do you live in a cave or something?

--- End quote ---
No I am driving to Oregon to stay with my family. And the town my family lives next to has been getting hit with big snow storms, from white outs to snow as big as my dads car. They have at times lost wifi and have lost TV. I am expecting it to happen while were there, not to mention it being Christmas and I will probably have my family wanting me to go into town with them. Ontop of weddings.

Finniespin:

--- Quote from: Dante on December 10, 2013, 01:03:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Christovski on December 10, 2013, 12:03:21 AM ---Do you live in a cave or something?

--- End quote ---
Ontop of weddings.

--- End quote ---
Flee now you can!

Christovski:
Dante could you please inform us how your connection is too poor to play ZM, however you can play DOTA and contagion earlier this week?

I'm pretty sure DOTA requires a pretty solid connection, more so than ZM.  So please let us know why playing DOTA, Contagion, and Skyrim this week is more important than admining, since you took the entire month off because of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version