CG Administration Section > Admin Department

[Last Updated: 12/10/13] All Retired and Removed CG Leaders & Admins.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guztav.:
Global Moderator Comment Unlocked to allow discussion! (locking on 12/12/13)

Christovski:
I am curious what the difference is between Retired, Removed, and Resigned.  I'm assuming removed means they did not make a thread for it but were removed because of inactivity?  But then Retired and Resigned sound a lot the same.

Maybe we could have something up there that lists what the different statuses mean?

Guztav.:

--- Quote from: Christovski on December 10, 2013, 05:31:54 PM ---I am curious what the difference is between Retired, Removed, and Resigned.  I'm assuming removed means they did not make a thread for it but were removed because of inactivity?  But then Retired and Resigned sound a lot the same.

Maybe we could have something up there that lists what the different statuses mean?

--- End quote ---
They'll be removed if they disappear, or if they're super inactive, or if for example they abuse their powers. Resigned was my idea, it's pretty much for people who don't deserve to be in the Retired group, or if they don't want the title. We didn't know whether we should put Tendovvi as removed, or retired, because he didn't do much ''admining'', and there were times where he mic-spammed and said stupid crap, but I think Pillz decided to add him as Retired.

I think I'll work on something for admins who wish to retire, so I don't have to check up on everyones playtime constantly, maybe we can add ''Do you wish to get the 'Retired Admin' title? yes/no'' into the resignation template? and put, only answer this if you meet the 'Retired Admin Group Requirements' (which I could work on) I don't think we can have people as Retired who have been an admin for like 2 weeks, or a month, I'm thinking only people who did well and proved themself a worthy admin. I don't know, I'm still working stuff out, but it's simple really.

Removed = You were removed because you weren't a good admin, or you disappeared for like 4 months.

Retired = You're not meeting the admin requirements on your server, so consider retiring until you have the time to come back

Resigned = You resigned, but don't meet the requirements for the Retired Status, or you weren't a good enough admin, etc.

Obviously for certain people that resign, we can just add them to the Retired title straight away, like Towersheep as he was an excellent admin/ha/gm.
I have to admit, it's kind of confusing but I'll fix it up. I'll talk to the cl's.

Guztav.:
Global Moderator Comment Leninade added to retired

Guztav.:
Global Moderator Comment Disregard everything I have said regarding the Resigned section. It was decided to be too complicated; when someone resigns, they won't be anything on the forums, unless we want them as retired.
Global Moderator Comment RESIGNED SECTION REMOVED!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version