CG Main > General Discussions

CG Fun Night Times, dates & passwords

(1/5) > >>

Guztav.:
This is a thread which will be kept up-to date on the times and dates for fun nights that the Head Admin or player can arrange.

(If the server has no head admin, feel free to arrange your own fun night.)

CG Server fun nights

[Anyone] No More Room in Hell: N/A
[Yahtzee] Team Fortress 2: N/A
[Cortez] Garrys Mod: Planned Fun Night in future. Details unknown.
[Dark Red] Hidden Source: N/A
[Christovski] Zombie Master: ZM Friday January 17 at 7PM EST (pass will be on the announcement on the 16th of Jan)
[Pillz] Zombie Panic! Source: N/A

Non CG server fun nights

[Anyone] League of Legends: N/A
[Anyone] ARMA(DayZ, Wasteland, etc): N/A
[Kwaurtz] Dota 2: N/A

If you want to arrange a Fun Night for your server, either post on this thread with the details, or PM anyone who can add it to this list (Community Leader, Global Moderator.)

Open for discussion.

-Game On-

Pillz:
I think we should do a weekly rotation of Fun nights.

When Chris has his, I'll do mine the week after, and then we can try Hidden, and so forth.

Christovski:
I've tried suggesting Hidden fun night but at the time, Pyro said he's not available at the hours people would want to play.

Hidden fun night would be possible with a decent # of people if they do it on 2 servers at once (preferably ones with more maps obviously) and as long as there is an admin on each one to run it I think it would be fun, however without Pyro to password and reset the servers for the fun night I don't see how it would work, unless we can find a time that Pyro can be around AND people would be around to play

Guztav.:
If Pyro is unable to arrange a fun night for his servers, then there's not much of a problem. It's not his fault. We just skip Hidden until he could find an appropriate time to set one up.

DBag:
Then hidden wont have fun nights for a while. I have been trying for a while and even red suggested doing it early in the day American times so pyro can participate. But to avail

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version