Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DBag for Global Administrator... maybe  (Read 4414 times)

Offline DBag

DBag for Global Administrator... maybe
« on: November 13, 2013, 04:55:41 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name: DBag/Svolew

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DBA21/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54745668

Do you have past admin experience: Admin for hidden for about 4 to 5 months now

Why you wish to be admin: This community has become very important to me since I am 400 miles away from home its nice to have a place to go and play some games with friends. I want to help this community and at the moment its more dire than ever. I would like this position so I can ease the burdern across all servers, which I do go and play on them, and try to become more acquainted with the friends I have made here.

What are some good qualities you possess: I believe myself to be a very level headed individual most of the time and I have shown myself to be a good friend and active member of this community.

What country are you from: USA

Microphone: (yes or no): Yes

Additional Notes: I would like to note that I understand that this position may not be fully realized but I want to get the ball rolling with all the reform happening. I also know there are people here who deserve a position like this much more than I do but I believe with the help of those others and this community we can carve a niche for this position. I want to help this community and I want to do it properly so to everyone I say Game On CG and keep calm the storm will be blow over soon.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:09:29 PM by DBag »
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Guztav.

Re: DBag for Global Administrator... maybe
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
I think I'm going to say No.

I just don't think you've been here long enough, and you haven't been a hidden admin for 4-5 months, you've had admin since the 11th of september, and you're only a regular admin, although you might be a great admin, you just haven't been around long enough.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:27:35 PM by Gustav »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 05:29:50 PM »
Its estimated I will give you. I wasn't to sure exactly how long I have been admin. Either way what I saw allowed regular Admins to apply.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 05:32:21 PM »
If that's true I will change my vote later :P

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »
DBag is very active on the forums and seems to have good judgement, but he is kinda newish. 

I'm going to say 0 for now, not yes but not no, unless we find we have a need for more mods, as others who have applied like Leet have been around much longer

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 05:37:03 PM »
DBag is very active on the forums and seems to have good judgement, but he is kinda newish. 

I'm going to say 0 for now, not yes but not no, unless we find we have a need for more mods, as others who have applied like Leet have been around much longer
I think Dbags applying for Global Admin which was pillz's idea (admin across all servers), not Global Mod

Offline Christovski

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 05:40:51 PM »
I think Dbags applying for Global Admin which was pillz's idea (admin across all servers), not Global Mod

Well in that case, he would be applying for something that doesn't exist because CLs have not created such a thing :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Ðeath.

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 05:50:58 PM »

Well in that case, he would be applying for something that doesn't exist because CLs have not created such a thing :P

Technically, put out of commission, but it exists (SA).

I'm not terribly active on Zombie Master, but I am active on TTT; and I haven't seen you...at all? I might have seen you once there?

Anywho. I'd have suggested having a bit more playtime (on other servers,) before doing anything.

Offline DBag

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 05:59:31 PM »
Fair enough. I will admit I that I am not as active on ZM and zps but I am active on TTT more than you think

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 12:56:10 AM »
I'll tell you for sure, I definitely like Dbag all around as a person but I agree he needs to be more active and stick around for quite a bit longer.

There's definitely a place for you amongst the higher ranks, we just might need a little bit more time to figure it out. You might be good as a Global Admin, just keep playing on other servers for now and maybe get some ZPS and ZM in there too.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 01:00:32 AM »
I don't think he's been here long enough. I think CL's should have been around for a year minimum, maybe 2.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »
im my op, it shouldn't matter how long they have been here in this case.. what should matter whether is if he can take on on the job and execute it..  if someone showed him the ropes im sure D would rise to the challenge and do well  along side with the upen comers. he gets a +1 from me if he still  decides to run for this or any mod position here
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:29:02 AM by Burgers-13 »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 01:13:37 AM »
I don't think he's been here long enough. I think CL's should have been around for a year minimum, maybe 2.

He isn't applying for CL.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 02:02:58 AM »
I love the maybe.  Such commitment XD.

Perhaps too soon?   Let Inject and Pillz get things settled, then apply?  Just my 2 cents, which are worth nothing.

Offline DBag

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 03:42:40 AM »

He isn't applying for CL.
Yeah I was going to say CL positions are being covered by people much more experienced than me.

I love the maybe.  Such commitment XD.

Perhaps too soon?   Let Inject and Pillz get things settled, then apply?  Just my 2 cents, which are worth nothing.

I put the maybe because the concept is still in it's infancy and hasn't come to fruition. I take everyone's 2 cents and all is appreciated

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 03:42:40 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal