Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Old Crow  (Read 4618 times)

Offline Old Crow

Old Crow
« on: November 11, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
In-Game Name: Old Crow

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: CL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20366708

Reason for resignation: To be described below

Temporary?: No

Sad to say, this has been coming for a while. For a few of you, you know the full extent, for others maybe you will be blindsided, and for a few, you may be happy but CG has reached its critical point of which it cannot be turned. CG seems however, to always have come through the storm and rebuild itself. Is this an end to a chapter of CG and not the end of the book, I can only speculate, but it’s only up to the individuals that want to continue onward with the endeavor that it will return.

It’s clear the leadership has been lacking. All of us have been quite busy with school, work and personal matters but it goes beyond that. We have failed you as your leaders to lead CG to a better place, we have failed to secure a bigger population, we have failed to secure any funds and with the exception of Hidden, the rest of our servers have been failing or on the free fall for various reasons. I would like to take the majority of the blame because I was your leader at this time and I have failed to take lead, to do something about CG’s issues and have not put as much time as I should have into it. I hope you all can forgive me for this lack of leadership.

It comes with a heavy heart that I hereby resign as CL of CG. It’s hard to believe that a mere two years ago I was but some guy hoping to become admin and even harder to believe that it is over. I thank you all for putting forward your time, effort and money to try to keep this server alive and kicking, and thank you all for giving me the chance to lead you. I wish there was more that I could have done.

Honestly, there are too many people here to list individually and talk about as friends and if you post something, I will surely respond. I would hope that you think the same of me as I do nearly all of you, and even if you do not, understand I will still show you some respect in some manner. The only exception to this rule is of course people like Wholegrain or those who tried in vain to kill CG. It was not the acts of these individuals that did CG in of course, but merely a lack of leadership.

I ask the other CL’s to consider resignation as well (at least those that I don't know if they will). It’s clear that a leadership change is in order and the slate would need to be wiped clean in order for CG to continue forward.

Lastly, I will leave you all with two things:

1) Life is honestly too short, live it to the fullest. This can mean anything that makes you happy, so don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. That being said, the most important things in life isn’t money, isn’t a tangible object, it’s the people in your life, friends, family, lovers that matter most. Nobody remembers about what you do, or how much money you make, they remember your character, and they remember your personality. Become the best person you can be, as nobody remembers the asshole that walks and looks over others, but the person that treats people with respect, dignity and helps others in their time of need.

2) I am here always for each of you. Whether it’s something small or big, that you need to discuss something or need any sort of information on what to do, or a second opinion etc I’ll be there. I am on Steam daily, or you can email me at barlowt27@gmail.com.

And so, that ends my time with CG. I look forward to seeing you all around some time, and you know I’m always up to game. You are all my ho’s :)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Red

Re: Old Crow
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »
<3 you Crow, you ho, good luck man. You'll always be on my steam bro. Not gonna lie this has been coming for a while... CG doesn't have much left.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
You should certainly not be taking all the blame here, Crow. Best of luck to you, mate.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 11:59:29 AM »
Good luck to you, Old Ho, glad you've been here and sucks to see you leave, I completely understand though, it's disappointing that leadership doesn't even bother to communicate anymore. It's going to inevitably end with CG's demise, which I can't help but feel is soon if things carry on as they are.

Glad I've had you as a friend, and talk to me on steam whenever you want, hun <3
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 12:09:02 PM »
Red and I think that we should have a meet up!!  Michigan friends for life!  ;D

I will miss you very much Old Crow! 

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 12:14:49 PM »
Ho please! 

You can't leave, you can resign but we will never let you out of here :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 12:33:21 PM »
Good luck crow

Offline Dante

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 01:27:56 PM »
I always thought of the CLs as people there for specific reasons. Like you were the people person, we would come to you and talk about things while you would also be there to diffuse problems.

I still wan't to play war thunder with you though crow. I wants to shoot the peoples with you.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »
It was inevitable. Hopefully we can still play some games together.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
Damn Crow.
Best of luck and I hope we can play some games some time, ho.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 03:25:24 PM »
You will always be my wingman!

Best of luck, Crow Ho.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 04:05:12 PM »
Wow. I don't have much to type up at the moment but I will say that you managed to be one of my favorite Community Leaders as of recent.

Wishing you the best mate.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 06:50:38 PM »
You said you were going to do this weeks ago.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 07:06:56 PM »
aww man i feel so bummed..   :'(

good luck buddy!

Offline Muffins

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 07:19:15 PM »
Wow i wish there was an emote that showed it bawling its eyes out. Crow you were actually my favorite CL because mostly your the only one i talked to. Hopefully your resigning as CL and not a member. I want to play more War Thunder with you and i'll be messaging you about this :). Good luck buddy.

PS, i found that emote ---->  :'(, also i found this one to  Meme8 these both express my feelings toward you resigning.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 07:19:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal