Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Own Inadequacy/Problems  (Read 2146 times)

Offline UnknownError

My Own Inadequacy/Problems
« on: November 02, 2013, 01:48:48 AM »
Name: UnknownError

Time you are leaving: Now

In Which server you are admin on: TTT

Estimated time/date of return: N/A

Additional Comments:  DISCLAIMER: Pardon my french, there may be cursing.

I'm feeling the falling out of TTT. The game is riddled with annoyances left and right. So lets break it down and show you I don't feel like clicking on Garry's Mod.  I myself don't feel like I'm right for TTT anymore.

1.Everyone taunts after kills, and enjoy when someone leaves/ragequits. Holy shit is this frustrating, people can't even play TTT casually anymore. Everyone's like "YEAH I MADE HIM QUIT IM SO GOOD" People fucking complain about shitboxes especially from other admins.

2. Constant fucking mic/chat spam. Bind spam is so common and nothing is done about it.
3. Admin Lineup. They're really is an exaggeration of just how many admins TTT has. Anyway they join in packs. I don't really feel this is that big of an issue but I'm just saying that TTT is usually only run by 1/2 admin(s) at a time.
4. CG Leadership. Honestly is there anything else to say ? Everything has already been brought up once before. What happened to movie night ? fun nights?
5. I don't feel I'm one with the community of TTT anymore. I'm not young around the 13-15 age group of TTT. I don't share the same ideas of "fun" and all that. That makes sense why I get along much better with older admins like Blade/Scooby. I've played with these guys for days/months before. I love them. When I hop on now, I hardly know anyone other than admins. It's not fun that way.

I'm sorry for the rant. I've had a very stressful start to my Junior year. College/Exams/Clubs/Assignments/Girls/Friends have all piled on me. I've been steadily getting less and less sleep trying to accomplish more stuff. I need  time to chillax, and TTT is not for me right now.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Leetgrain

Re: My Own Inadequacy/Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 01:54:47 AM »
Hugs, know how you feel, that's why I've stopped for a long while.

Hope you're still in CG though, we'll miss you *sadface*
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 01:54:47 AM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 02:11:12 AM »
4. CG Leadership. Honestly is there anything else to say ? Everything has already been brought up once before. What happened to movie night ? fun nights?

I know this feel, take some time to yourself dude, we def understand

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 03:14:14 AM »
3. Admin Lineup. They're really is an exaggeration of just how many admins TTT has. Anyway they join in packs. I don't really feel this is that big of an issue but I'm just saying that TTT is usually only run by 1/2 admin(s) at a time.
I have noticed that the admins have always liked to either go all together or not come at all. I understand that they might not want to be on alone with ~20. I don't blame them, but it can get annoying.
Spoiler for Hidden:
That's why I'm not applying anytime soon
5. I don't feel I'm one with the community of TTT anymore. I'm not young around the 13-15 age group of TTT. I don't share the same ideas of "fun" and all that. That makes sense why I get along much better with older admins like Blade/Scooby. I've played with these guys for days/months before. I love them. When I hop on now, I hardly know anyone other than admins. It's not fun that way.
I think I know what you mean by "fun" and I think TTT does need to chill on it a bit. I find myself doing it a lot too and thinking about it makes me realize of annoying it may become to others.

Just take a break from it, and get what ever you need to do together and finished. I find that TTT likes to have bursts like this

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline oobla37

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 04:50:17 AM »
Don't blame you dude. I'm on time away for pretty much the same reasons. Just not feeling up to it.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 05:51:35 AM »
I understand Unknown and I can see why. I have a very bad feeling that if I resign, that 1/2 adminless time will increase even further,.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 08:45:02 PM »
I haven't seen any TTT complaints in a while, (or people forgot that I am an admin).

So I guess TTT is good. Then again. I don't play TTT that much anymore.

Offline DBag

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 06:42:00 PM »
Aww see ya bud. I would say come play hidden if you want but it may be a bit before I could play with you. Go in peace my child
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 07:49:15 AM »
Also, I like to point out there is a mute button and the option for TTT to have limited talk time.

No bashing just saying.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 07:49:15 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal