CG Administration Section > Admin Department

TTT Admin Feedback Part 2

<< < (2/4) > >>

theyankees213:
I will admit to inactivity recently, although I have not forgotten you guys on ttt. I have had a 13 week football season with practice every day right after school until 7, with a heavy course load of homework. Football should be ending within a few weeks(2-4) and then I am hoping I will be able to return. I still am on the forums and checking, its just I dont have the time to play more then about 3 rounds at a time. I really hope i can come back soon, and will hopefully be on within the next few days for a few maps if I can.

??Mystery??:

--- Quote from: Old Crow on November 02, 2013, 02:15:36 PM ---Inactive admins need to be removed now. My list:

Mystery

That's either due to inactivity, or a lack of actually admining when on the server.

--- End quote ---
I don't currently have admin on the server, Cortez didn't have my steamid last time the admin stuff broke. I talked to him about it and he said I can have it back but he's been busy. That being said I've gotten extremely bored of the game and have been inactive as of late.

Muffins:
I'm pretty active lot of late this week because i've been mostly busy working this week, but when i was on there were like 4 admins that were lower rank than me so i usually let them get more admin experience and just watch them :P

Ashes Relandi:
I have a time away thread for me. School is my priority at the moment. Hence why I'm rarely on the server

Old Crow:
Muffins and Mystery, at least you posted to show you are still willing to do the job, or that at least your active.

Ashes, I saw the away thread, hence why your name isn't on there.

At any rate, I want to clean house for all the rest of the inactive admins. I know life takes the utmost precedence (ironic coming from an inactive CL right?) but there is has to be some kind of activity. Most of the admins listed either join the server for one round once a month and then don't show up for another month, or haven't even been on the server in the three past months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version