Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Hidden: Toxxie's Application  (Read 11963 times)

Offline Proxy(Toxxie)

The Hidden: Toxxie's Application
« on: October 08, 2013, 01:21:31 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: ÉŒed

In game name: Proxy(Toxxie)

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CatRat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16270821

Do you have past admin experience: No

Why you wish to be admin:
There's a good amount of admins on the server. But most of them are in school. Leaving certain times during the day where there is no admin to assist. I'd like to be able to be that admin. I'm on sporaticly, sometimes in the morning, others in the evening. Regardless I play often and feel I can help keep the servers clean during the times when no admin can be reached.

What are some good qualities you possess:
I'm jaded when it comes to trolls and troublesome individuals. I'm here to have fun and i want everyone else to do the same. I'm fair, yet strict. Funny when it's needed, serious when it's required. Easy to get along with. I could prob count  on one hand the people who don't like me after playing with me. 

What country are you from: USA

Microphone: Yes

Additional Notes: Red says i'm awesome..that counts for something right?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:13:09 PM by Proxy(Toxxie) »
Timzies! Reloading...

Offline Red

Re: The Hidden: Toxxie's Application
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:24:23 AM »
yeee boiii.
+1, He's on tons when the other admins and myself are at school or work or just busy. I think he'd do great for the aforementioned qualities that were stated about trouble makers and such.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:24:23 AM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 01:33:33 AM »
+1 if i can be persuaded in a way (cheeseburgers) cough cough*

Offline Proxy(Toxxie)

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 02:33:54 AM »

*goes off to the kitchen. To concoct a cheeseburger of what can be considered epic proportions*
Timzies! Reloading...

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 02:58:32 AM »
Don't know, but there's quite an amount of hidden admins already as you've said and from what I see they're working well. Sorry, but maybe there's no need for more admins.

But of course, it's not up to me, up to Pyro.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 04:13:46 AM »

*goes off to the kitchen. To concoct a cheeseburger of what can be considered epic proportions*

Bribe accepted ;)
anyways it was going to be a +1 for me weather i got a bribe or not lol.. he defy has what it takes to be admin... he shows it when i play on the same server his on adn from my spys i have lurking in the servers hue hue hue >:D

as to weather we have enough admins on hidden there is not such thing as too many admins.. (isn;t obvious we are trying to over throw you ttt admins) jk.. but anyways I usually cover the night on west cost, and hardly during the week anymore because of school...proxxi tends to play during those time im away since his a kool west coast kat like me.. my point is we can always use more help especially during out time zone.

*the Burgers was pleased with the bribe  thanky very much >:D

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 06:22:23 AM »
Definite +1 from me, whether or not there's enough Hidden admins. I believe so long as it's a close knit group of people that like/enjoy working together, it doesn't matter how many they are. As long as the job gets done effectively right?

Aside from that, Proxxy is a great candidate. Reminds me of Dbag a lot actually. Same ethics as far as I've seen, and so far Dbag's done a solid job. He also enjoys playing the game, which is definitely something Admins need to be doing. It's fine and dandy to enforce and regulate something but you have to have fun someway or you'll just go crazy forcing yourself to do it, right? Papaya-I mean papyro-I mean Pyro... Take it away buddy. Your decision is law. parrot

Offline Red

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 09:51:13 AM »
Don't know, but there's quite an amount of hidden admins already as you've said and from what I see they're working well. Sorry, but maybe there's no need for more admins.

Leet though, there are 25+ who have admin for TTT and only 10 for Hidden. The server for TTT often has only around 15-25 players on it. Now I'm going to say that at any given time when there are about this many players at least 2-5 of them are admins. That puts the ratio of admin to regular player somewhere between 1:7.5, 1:3 and 1:12.5, 1:5 on that one server. Hidden at most times has about 9-35 players on at a time and typically we only have 3 max admins available at a time. You can figure out the ratios yourself. This wouldn't b quite as big of an issue if hidden was a single server of 36 players total but it's not. It's 4 servers of 9 players each. For a hidden server to be at it's most effective I've found that it often requires at least 2 admins. 3 admins for 4 servers doesn't work well, we like to have fun too you see and constantly leaving to check on another server is irritating. Not only that but we also enjoy playing games other than hidden which makes it almost impossible to have a reasonable amount of admins in each server at any time. TTT admins also enjoy playing other games but since there are 25 of them it lessens the blow since a few can take care of the server still. I haven't seen any complaints about the admin counts on TTT lately when there are already so many. Why complain about hidden when there are so few. This is my point of view on the subject, I could be wrong on some of my points, please feel free to point out my errors.

We also need admins for TF2 and NMRiH, not really relevant to this but I figured I should throw it out there.
/rant
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline DBag

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 12:46:58 PM »
This man stabs me, shoots me, calls me weird names like donut bag and is one of the best people to have in game +1 from me.
 (Hint if your going to stop hidden apps stop after I convince ima to apply I believe we need more overseas admins)
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 01:17:55 PM »
(Hint if your going to stop hidden apps stop after I convince ima to apply I believe we need more overseas admins)

For my All-Start Hidden Team to be awsome than it already is it must have Ima..

Offline DBag

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 02:58:33 PM »
 ;D #DBag'sGreatIdeas2013

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »

Leet though, there are 25+ who have admin for TTT and only 10 for Hidden. The server for TTT often has only around 15-25 players on it. Now I'm going to say that at any given time when there are about this many players at least 2-5 of them are admins. That puts the ratio of admin to regular player somewhere between 1:7.5, 1:3 and 1:12.5, 1:5 on that one server. Hidden at most times has about 9-35 players on at a time and typically we only have 3 max admins available at a time. You can figure out the ratios yourself. This wouldn't b quite as big of an issue if hidden was a single server of 36 players total but it's not. It's 4 servers of 9 players each. For a hidden server to be at it's most effective I've found that it often requires at least 2 admins. 3 admins for 4 servers doesn't work well, we like to have fun too you see and constantly leaving to check on another server is irritating. Not only that but we also enjoy playing games other than hidden which makes it almost impossible to have a reasonable amount of admins in each server at any time. TTT admins also enjoy playing other games but since there are 25 of them it lessens the blow since a few can take care of the server still. I haven't seen any complaints about the admin counts on TTT lately when there are already so many. Why complain about hidden when there are so few. This is my point of view on the subject, I could be wrong on some of my points, please feel free to point out my errors.

We also need admins for TF2 and NMRiH, not really relevant to this but I figured I should throw it out there.
/rant

The reason that TTT needs so many admins is because it is very hard to administrate, unlike the hidden. Sometimes you can have 6 admins on the server and things still get missed because of how complicated it is. A simple ratio doesn't show the whole picture. However, I do believe that with a game like the hidden there isn't really a limit to how many admins you can have.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline DBag

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »
The main reason for a high number of admins is one we have 4 servers. Two we have random populations at all hours and some admins are playing at different times of the day. I have seen all 4 servers been completley populated before at some very late hours and most of the admins can't or don't stay up that late. Just a comment to think on.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
I'd say hidden is about 6 admins away from being able to assume they have too many.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline DBag

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 05:31:02 PM »
Eh not my call so I don't really care one way or the other

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 05:31:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal