Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon X/Y plans, what will YOU do? V2.  (Read 12008 times)

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

Re: Pokemon X/Y plans, what will YOU do? V2.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 02:14:08 PM »
I have a friend who runs dragons and I'm gonna kick his ass with some fairy type
Haha, nice!  Who are you picking for your 2 starters?

I've always picked grass starters with the exception of turtwig, so probably either both grass or grass+ froakie.

ha ha I made a signature

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »
Why limit the discussion from competitive builds? Makes little sense.

Because he has the right to limit the thread however he sees fit, just like anybody else does.

You could start your own discussion on it, with blackjack and hookers!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 03:06:50 PM »
Because he has the right to limit the thread however he sees fit, just like anybody else does.

#1 Don't feed gremlins after midnight Crow,
#2 I made a separate thread for multiplayer builds discussion, and Dante turned it into an argument, but Kwaurtz can post there if he wants to discuss that stuff :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Dante

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 03:08:07 PM »

#1 Don't feed gremlins after midnight Crow,
#2 I made a separate thread for multiplayer builds discussion, and Dante turned it into an argument, but Kwaurtz can post there if he wants to discuss that stuff :P
You should really read my posts and not ignore them/gloss over them.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 03:22:44 PM »
Hey can you fat sluts just talk about the game now?
We've got shit seperated so let's talk about the game now.

K thx bai

Also I swear to god if someone goes "But he said X" like a five year old I will shoot you in the mouth you understand?

When I get back people better be talking about the single player aspects in this thread or they better not be talking at all.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Anyone know how much you will be able to customize your player character?  So far I've only heard that there will be "character customization" and that's it. 

I've always picked grass starters with the exception of turtwig, so probably either both grass or grass+ froakie.

How would you swing a team with 2 grass types?  I guess Bulbasaur gets to be grass/poison so you got some poison as well, noone's sure about if Chespin will have a second type in any of its forms so not sure about what you might do with him for more flexibility than just grass.  (I'm not criticsizing, just curious how you plan to do it)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Dante

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 04:12:03 PM »
You can change your characters shirt, pants, socks, hair, hat and a few other things.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2013, 12:03:32 PM »
My gamestop is having a midnight release so this Friday there will be no sleeping ONLY POKEMON.

Offline Dante

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »
My gamestop is having a midnight release so this Friday there will be no sleeping ONLY POKEMON.
I am picking mine up at midnight, only thing is I don't leave for home till 11-1am on friday. So I won't have to wait long.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 11:50:44 AM »
So far I've got Chespin (currently in its derp 2nd evolution), Beedrill, Charmeleon, Fletchinder (only until I get Charizard to cover flying type then it is gone from my team), Honedge (to take up some slack when I ditch Flechinder because its STEEL/GHOST TYPE which is pretty cool, I think it is the only one with this combo), and I'm looking for a good Ground type of some kind to pick up the slack of not having a water type (need something good against fire, being good against poison and electric are just bonuses).  WHY ARE THERE NO GROUND TYPES IN THIS GAME SO FAR

So what people got?  I know Tic's got his froakie evolved, and some ridiculous T-Rex looking thing.

Offline Dante

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »
So my gamestop was confusing as hell. They had everyone line up to go in. They told us they werent giving the games out yet but were giving us numbers based upon when you preordered. Which wasn't true because I preordered a few months ago and got number 94 while my friend who preorded the second preorder from gamestop was allowed got number 136. Not only that but when I went to pick up my copy they asked if I wanted to buy the other version, even though I was in the first 10th of the line and 90% of their stock on X and Y was gone. :/
Anyhow those of us who decided instead of getting in the second line and waiting for our numbers to move up played Cards against humanity.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 05:29:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqg8JQcQbGU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqg8JQcQbGU</a>

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »
I actually kinda like Fennekin's 2nd evo. I can already imagine the rule34 on that though..
In other news my full Gardevoir team is in the works again!

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 03:15:15 AM »
I actually kinda like Fennekin's 2nd evo. I can already imagine the rule34 on that though..
In other news my full Gardevoir team is in the works again!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqg8JQcQbGU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqg8JQcQbGU</a>
So that but replace Gardevoir with Combusken?

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »
hell yess. i already accidentally molested my braxien

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal