CG Main > General Discussions

Mobile Device Question - Very Important - CG .mobi

(1/3) > >>

Inject OH 4:
To best optimize CG's mobile platform I need to know what mobile platforms users use the most. So this is a very important question. At the moment I'm trying hard to have CG as excusable as possible as it has come to my attention lately that a MASS amount of CG users actually go to CG upon their mobile devices. This is an issue because as of currently CG is poorly optimized for such devices. I have released a beta CG Mobile link that some users found in the shout box, however I'd like to make sure it is far more integrated and smooth lined before anything is officially released. The mobile website listed before in the shout box is nothing more then a minor test, and does not represent the finial product.

The mobile platform of CG will be free to all users and will never require a charge.
It will however, not receive the befits of the portal or Simple Portal as a whole (Unless this is found to be something people desire A LOT).

So please post what mobile device you use and vote above. If you have any other questions or think I'm forgetting to ask something post below.

Thanks,
-Game On-

AlphaWeeaboo:
I use mostly my android but it's so god damn hard to access the forums with it. (shitty el cheapo phone) but i do use my ipod for most website browsing matters.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: AlphaWeeaboo on September 06, 2013, 06:42:55 PM ---I use mostly my android but it's so god damn hard to access the forums with it. (shitty el cheapo phone) but i do use my ipod for most website browsing matters.

--- End quote ---
Alright sweet. +1 for iOS then :P

HerpDerpMike:
iPod!

AbkaFlab:
Do any of the tablets really need a mobile version? The site works just fine as it is on my nexus 7 and my moms iPad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version