Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey  (Read 13925 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: Kacey
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 11:03:35 AM »
I will say +1.
Put him on probation, that way we can see if he really changed.

I agree with the Pahro

+1

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Christovski

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 11:07:21 AM »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.avi

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 11:07:21 AM »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 11:20:24 AM »
I will say +1.
Put him on probation, that way we can see if he really changed.

I agree with the Pahro

+1

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline mjb627

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »
Is it me, or do I just have a feeling Kacey may end up like LilG. Other than that, a perma is a perma so I would have to say no.

Offline Dante

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
I was going to say that we could always re-ban him if he does ANYTHING wrong, like with Remscar and a few others who were permad. But the mutilated dick picks? idk...

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2013, 02:21:43 PM »
First of all, stop fucking +/-1ing on threads that aren't admin applications, especially ban appeals. If you have something that will actually contribute to it, then post it, otherwise don't post. As for the actual appeal, you have one day to convince me that you're worth ANOTHER chance.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2013, 02:28:57 PM »
But the mutilated dick picks? idk...

If that was him, I say we just forums ban and nuke his account from orbit.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
I say no, for the pure fact of how you are addressing people.

As someone who's been through a perma ban and back, I understand what its like and how it can be. I also understand the difference between someone who truly means to appeal, and someone who just cannot find another quality server like CG. I'm afraid you fall into this second category Kacey. Your quick snapbacks at members within the community when they posted their decision of you appealing do not indicate the actions of someone who is sorry and wants to make themselves a new image within CG. It shows that you really couldn't care, you just enjoyed playing on our servers and you can't find another like it.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 02:30:52 PM »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »

The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 03:14:15 PM »
I say no, for the pure fact of how you are addressing people.

As someone who's been through a perma ban and back, I understand what its like and how it can be. I also understand the difference between someone who truly means to appeal, and someone who just cannot find another quality server like CG. I'm afraid you fall into this second category Kacey. Your quick snapbacks at members within the community when they posted their decision of you appealing do not indicate the actions of someone who is sorry and wants to make themselves a new image within CG. It shows that you really couldn't care, you just enjoyed playing on our servers and you can't find another like it.

^

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 03:29:18 PM »
First of all, stop fucking +/-1ing on threads that aren't admin applications, especially ban appeals. If you have something that will actually contribute to it, then post it, otherwise don't post.

The double standard in terms of where he is banned and where he isn't confuses me. I was always of the opinion that a server wide permaban also warranted a forum wide permaban. Indeed, a CG wide ban, ventrilo/teamspeak servers included. That said, I'm uncertain about you Kasey, which makes me uncertain about certain methods CG employs.

To begin with, we have made permanent bans that can be appealed, thus destroying the concept of permanent. If anything, we should change the name, and promote permanent bans to an even further layer of punishment. In it's place, we should create a sort of full ban that can eventually be challenged, when enough time has passed. But the very fact that this discussion is taking place here and now demonstrates that nothing about permanent bans is, intrinsically and/or absolutely, permanent.
I tend to agree with giving people second chances. Kasey is young. Six months is a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if he has truly changed his ways. Assign an admin to him, a sort of babysitter (that shares his timezone) and force him to play only when this admin is playing too. If he demonstrates he can hold his shit together, he'd be a free man. A probation of sorts.

We are a gaming community guys, not a Penal Court. It really means nothing to us to provide this man with another chance. If he fucks up, obliterating his digital trace would be child's play. It could mean a lot to him, if he has truly changed his ways. That's my perspective in the matter.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 03:46:32 PM »

I tend to agree with giving people second chances. Kasey is young. Six months is a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if he has truly changed his ways. Assign an admin to him, a sort of babysitter (that shares his timezone) and force him to play only when this admin is playing too. If he demonstrates he can hold his shit together, he'd be a free man. A probation of sorts.

We are a gaming community guys, not a Penal Court. It really means nothing to us to provide this man with another chance. If he fucks up, obliterating his digital trace would be child's play. It could mean a lot to him, if he has truly changed his ways. That's my perspective in the matter.

Actually, that may not be the best idea. I haven't played with the guy once, but the testimony here seems to imply that he would start breaking the rules the second admins got off. Assigning an admin to him wouldn't be a very good test because he KNOWS he's being watched. If we let him back and he starts breaking rules while thinking admins aren't on, we have very diligent regulars who WILL report him.

True. But from personal experience, people tend to distort the truth in order to get what they want, and a lot of people don't want to see Kasey server live. An admin that is neutral on the issue to watch over him and file a report would be nice. We can then contrast that initial report to whatever the regulars say he does when an admin isn't on.

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 03:53:03 PM »

Actually, that may not be the best idea. I haven't played with the guy once, but the testimony here seems to imply that he would start breaking the rules the second admins got off. Assigning an admin to him wouldn't be a very good test because he KNOWS he's being watched. If we let him back and he starts breaking rules while thinking admins aren't on, we have very diligent regulars who WILL report him.

True. But from personal experience, people tend to distort the truth in order to get what they want, and a lot of people don't want to see Kasey server live. An admin that is neutral on the issue to watch over him and file a report would be nice. We can then contrast that initial report to whatever the regulars say he does when an admin isn't on.
I can do that, I am indifferent to Casey. Never really played with him, he got permad when I was with ZM. I can also do such a thing undercover, since I change my name and pic constantly.

Offline crovv

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »

I can do that, I am indifferent to Casey. Never really played with him, he got permad when I was with ZM. I can also do such a thing undercover, since I change my name and pic constantly.

Sounds like a best-of-both-worlds deal to me. An admin who's totally indifferent watching him while undercover. What does everyone think?

I think that if we are giving him another chance, this is the way to do it. I still don't know if we should, to be honest, but Skies' post was persuasive towards a second chance and I agree that we could always just perma him again with next to no harm done - only a server and forum wide ban this time.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal