Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: And the console war is won by....  (Read 9813 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: And the console war is won by....
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 06:34:48 AM »
What's that?  Talk about that aside from my PC all I play is my DS and Wii?

Everyone who has smash bros brawl for wii needs to exchange (stupid) friend codes so we can play some CG Brawl on the Wii

I'm sorry that you dislike fun Inject.
1 Ok game doesn't warrant buying the whole device.

Yep, 1 ok game.

+BAYONETA 2
I don't see any games in that picture are good. Just a bunch of overly rehased crap from the same BS we've sceen before. And really? Pickman 3? Christ!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 06:39:47 AM »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 06:39:47 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2013, 07:10:54 AM »
... Superior masterrace PC.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:45 AM »
Inject hates sequels and/or any game that is in a series apparently.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 09:45:11 AM »
No, I don't like over drawn out bull shit to extend the life of an already finished series.

There is a difference.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2013, 11:10:19 AM »
"finished" is a loaded term :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
I don't know who won, I don't really car......

BUT HOLY SHIT MICROSOFT GOT TOLD  parrot  parrot  parrot  parrot  parrot  parrot  parrot  parrot  parrot

frogc00l
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2013, 12:46:39 PM »
No, I don't like over drawn out bull shit to extend the life of an already finished series.

There is a difference.

And yet you cite Pikmin 3 lololololol
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2013, 01:03:22 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »
Inject calls WiiU graphics terrible or nonexistent; ignorance due to blind uninformed hatred confirmed. Preparing mental block on all further posts by inject in the thread.

There is a difference.

You mean like what those silly Mass Effect games are doing? Jeez I hoped they would stop after 3 but they keep on going!1 Boy does it get my panties in a bunch, I wish the devs would realize how bad their game is based on my opinion already. If I don't like it there couldnt possibly be hundreds of thousands of people who would play it right?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:59:23 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2013, 02:13:28 PM »
Pillz, don't you know that people's opinions on the internet are FACT and if enough of them believe something it becomes TRUE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE?
Just ask Inject about ME3 trollface

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
Inject calls WiiU graphics terrible or nonexistent; ignorance due to blind uninformed hatred confirmed. Preparing mental block on all further posts by inject in the thread.

I have to agree with Inject, whenever Christine and I walk by the Wii U display at Target and see the demos for the racing games the graphics are like circa 2006 they are pretty bad compared to today's standards. Maybe not on the console, but damn Racing games on the PC sure as hell flatten the Wii U.

Yes it is a step forward, but nothing to write home about.

$400 for old technology or...spend that on a new video card and emulate all the games that are exclusive to those PoS consoles on my PC?

I think I will stick with my PC. It may be over 2 years old, but it still has better frames than any console. Let me just end this thread real quick.

DEDICATED SERVERS!

/thread
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:22:25 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2013, 04:05:10 PM »
That's nice but I own a WiiU and PS3 while my friends have Xbox360s and Blackops 2 looks much better on WiiU than it does the others. Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham city both look beautiful on the WiiU compared to 360 and PS3 and that's all Nintendo really cares about. Their system has hdmi/bluray and can support awesome games. It may not be up to date with PS4 or PC of course but if everyone including game devs aren't going to give the WiiU a chance anyway why bother. Nintendo finally has L2 and L3 buttons and fancy graphics so games can be made for all three consoles but that's not going to happen sadly. It is only 350$ for the deluxe edition though so they're still the cheapest system so maybe they'll sell more when people start to notice it exists.

Nintendo put out their best console since N64 but nobody cares anymore and they have attitudes similar to injects before they ever touch the thing. Regardless as a WiiU owner I have yet to be disappointed and I wish every console had a tablet controller you can play on when the tv's off. An incredibly innovative move that I'm sure Sony and Microsoft will find a way to copy.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2013, 04:34:42 PM »
Still seems like an unnecessarily large controller to me, I'd rather just play mah DS (or 3DS when I get one for pokemans)

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2013, 04:38:12 PM »
That's nice but I own a WiiU and PS3 while my friends have Xbox360s and Blackops 2 looks much better on WiiU than it does the others. Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham city both look beautiful on the WiiU compared to 360 and PS3 and that's all Nintendo really cares about. Their system has hdmi/bluray and can support awesome games. It may not be up to date with PS4 or PC of course but if everyone including game devs aren't going to give the WiiU a chance anyway why bother. Nintendo finally has L2 and L3 buttons and fancy graphics so games can be made for all three consoles but that's not going to happen sadly. It is only 350$ for the deluxe edition though so they're still the cheapest system so maybe they'll sell more when people start to notice it exists.

Nintendo put out their best console since N64 but nobody cares anymore and they have attitudes similar to injects before they ever touch the thing. Regardless as a WiiU owner I have yet to be disappointed and I wish every console had a tablet controller you can play on when the tv's off. An incredibly innovative move that I'm sure Sony and Microsoft will find a way to copy.

The only thing Christine was looking forward to was being able to play Zelda without a shitty motion controller.
I do give them props for creating the motion controller movement but the tablet I don;t get it. If you want to play with the TV off, then why by a console and not a handheld? at least with the handheld I can go places with it.

I am also a strong disbeliever in the entire tablet idea anyway, when I have a need for the Internet on the fly I use my god damn smart phone. When I want to go serious on the Internet or play games I go to my Desktop PC. WTF DO I NEED A TABLET FOR? So I can sit on the couch (That I don't have) and go on the Internet? That is what my HTPC is for as well as emulating just about every system that has ever existed and streaming any content.

Meanwhile I see ppl clamoring to own a PC/Laptop/Netbook/Tablet/Smart phone on top of that a new one every damn year.

Back on target sorry.

Yes its nice to see that Nintendo is still in the battle, but they have a different audience than what the Sony/M$ ppl have.
The Wii does not fit me...why is that? Well I sat outside back in 2006 for 2 days to be first in line to get a Wii...I was number 35 of 34 in the PS3 line at Best Buy so I said fuck it I will just get a Wii instead lol.  I can say I have played maybe 60 hours total and that is including using the Wii Fit and Zelda. Totally a waste of money for me. I was young still so I have an excuse, but I also have a PS3 and a 360.

I bought the PS3 to stream media to my TV prior to upgrading a real PC into a Steam Big Picture PC with XBMC and all that other HTPC bullshit on it.

It streamed Netflix and all the other BS I watched at that time. I never played many games on the PS3. The controller is garbage for FPS games.

I bought the 360 so I could play MW2 without dealing with the terribadness of fail that consumed it on the PC.

My Xbox 360 has not been turned on in over a year, my PS3 was turned on to watch a Blu Ray movie from red box once after the HTPC was brought online.

What will the next gen consoles bring...Mass DRM thus crippling the shit even further. But really what is it going to net me with a new console?

Blu ray was awesome for the price at the time
It was nice to experience MW2 on a console and still own face.

These consoles became obsolete the moment I was able to replace them with a computer on the TV.
Shit nowadays they put Computers in the TV now and you can stream directly to them and web browse.
Granted their UI sux bawls and it would be much simplier to just spend $65 and duct tape a Raspberry Pi to the back of your current TV and get a better experience at like 1/8th the cost.

Anyway,
     We are mainly a PC gaming community and I would say that 80% of PC gamers are PC literate and understand how to either buy a good gaming rig or build one of their own. Where does the console fit in?
The console used to have 1 great win on its side that was never to be defeated...You could have 4 friends come over and play split screen and coop ownage.

NOW the fucking games rarely come with coop and if it is coop its online only. No wonder the children are so fucked up.

They learn everything from us grown up fux online since that is where life is now.

In comes the Nintendo...the last console that lets you play local multiplayer natively and on most signature titles. The way it should be.

I am not impressed by the new consoles since I saw this level of greatness years ago on my computer. You know that magic box that lets you post stupid ass images of your ugly ass children on facebook? that thing that sits at your feet yeah that is a COMPUTER! oh and your talk box that lets you connect to the Interwebs...that is also a COMPUTER! Now with the dawn of the last gen consoles they are also computers with distinguished RAM/CPU/GPU and a HDD.

I don't feel that gaming computers are the Master Race. We are just the basis and stepping stone for every console technology and we do deserve the respect that comes along with it.

It was not until the PC advanced high above into mainstreamity that the developers started working on making the games look as real as they do.

Note: You are in a total denial if you believe that based on how a game looks it will play in that way. I'll take my N64 games over about 90% of all the console exclusives in the past decade.

How is a tablet innovative?...all it is doing is taking a fucking android tablet and using some slingbox software to stream the video from the console to a screen about 20 feet away? We have been doing this shit for years.

We have cloud gaming that does it 100s of miles away.
Ppl need to stop buying into gimmicks and just demand games that are:
Worth playing
Take advantage of the latest technologies
(Directx 11+,tessellation blah, blah, blah)
Are cost effective over the life of the device
No bullshit always online DRM
No fucking updating a game EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I GO TO PLAY IT yeah fuck you console
Are not bound to a system but instead maybe an account
Get rid of match making and bring in dedicated servers

I know no one will read this long ass post, but at least I said it. -_-
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2013, 04:38:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal