Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] CoolGuy420 griefing  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Futeko

[ZM] CoolGuy420 griefing
« on: March 12, 2014, 09:29:46 PM »
Your name in-game: Futeko

Offender's name in-game: [BlAzE_iT] Coolguy420 [BlAzE_iT

Date/Time of the offence: 12/03/2014 - around 11:45 PM CET

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18504641

Server: Zombie Master (ZM)

Any administrators on the server?: None

What was the problem/offense?: Griefing in general, namely:
- Using props to kill allies ("rubbing" explosive props together to make them explode and hurt allies)
- Blocking objectives/passageways so that no further progress can be made on the map

Proof:
I have recorded two Demo files displaying the second offence:
- CoolGuyGriefing.dem: in the map zm_crocodile_remake, he was blocking the access to the lever in the room. Survivors need to activate that lever in order to progress further on the map. He stuck there until everyone gave up and rocked the vote for a new map. The demo is recorded from the perspective of a survivor (I was trying to reach the lever, to no avail).
- CoolGuyGrief2.dem: after that, the map changed to zm_random. First round, he ran forward and blocked the passageway, preventing further progress in the map. Again, he stuck there until someone managed to slip past him, then he killed himself. It made everyone rock the vote once more. The demo is recorded from the ZM's perspective (I was ZM on the first round).

Other comments:
The map then changed to zm_asylum, where he switched to using explosive barrels to TK other survivors (e.g. holding a barrel in front of a zombie, so that the zombie would hit the barrel, make it explode and hurt all survivors in the vicinity). Most people got fed up with his trolling by that time and left the server, so it soon turned empty afterwards.
I'd also like to add that this server is basically the only ZM server still alive (thanks for it!), so if someone starts griefing on it, there's nothing we can do beside exiting the game and doing something else. It's rare enough to have a full server, so it's a real pain when someone like that guy shows up and ruin the game for the evening.

Thanks in advance for considering this request!

Offline Live Bait

Re: [ZM] CoolGuy420 griefing
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:49:22 PM »
A well-made and well-documented request.

If I had power on that server, I'd most certainly deal with this in an instant.

Inject will need to address this asshole.

Thank you for your time!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:49:22 PM »

Offline Futeko

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 10:01:04 PM »
Hey there!

Do you have any updates regarding this request?

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 12:32:46 AM »
You could always message Inject directly.

But the times I've tried that, he has NEVER responded.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 05:34:08 PM »
Best evidence I've got in a long long time. Very good.

Banned. Thank you.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 05:34:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal