Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minato Arisato/ Lelouch Vi Britannia  (Read 6280 times)

Offline nanostalic

Re: Minato Arisato/ Lelouch Vi Britannia
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 08:55:48 PM »
Here's how the story goes so you can understand how he harrassed me with it:

I told Minato I had a twin sister, he started laughing. He wanted to see what we looked like so he got a picture and started saying stuff like "I want to pinch your cheeks" and "you guys should perform incest".

Minato thought me having a twin sister and his binds were a direct way to offend me. The bind translates to (he says in Japanese, I don't know for sure) "Twin sister, I want you badly."

Now, everytime I used to join the server he'd use those binds and sometimes over the mic he'd go "Hey HerpDerp.." Multiple admins told him multiple times to stop, I believe after a while he finally got a good sense to stop or he'll be banned.
So like, wasn't this sorted out by admins and what not? You're pretty much dredging up solved issues for the sake of an argument here. You spoke to admins about it, they sorted it out. What more do you want other than him being banned? That's kinda petty really.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 09:08:31 PM »
Here's how the story goes so you can understand how he harrassed me with it:

I told Minato I had a twin sister, he started laughing. He wanted to see what we looked like so he got a picture and started saying stuff like "I want to pinch your cheeks" and "you guys should perform incest".

Minato thought me having a twin sister and his binds were a direct way to offend me. The bind translates to (he says in Japanese, I don't know for sure) "Twin sister, I want you badly."

Now, everytime I used to join the server he'd use those binds and sometimes over the mic he'd go "Hey HerpDerp.." Multiple admins told him multiple times to stop, I believe after a while he finally got a good sense to stop or he'll be banned.
So like, wasn't this sorted out by admins and what not? You're pretty much dredging up solved issues for the sake of an argument here. You spoke to admins about it, they sorted it out. What more do you want other than him being banned? That's kinda petty really.
Except he's done it recently too. I've witnessed the bind, even when mike isn't online he will spam it just to remind everyone.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 09:08:31 PM »

Offline Billy

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »
I've seen Minato RDM people that he doesn't like, or those that don't pronounce his name right a few times before. I've also seen him use his T rounds to target specific people with the knife (ie. Lunar and Mike specifically). Whenever Mike comes on, he does start to spam those binds (they both refer to incest and are targeted toward Mike, though he does use them randomly when Mike isn't on sometimes, he definitely does it more often when Mike IS on) and I have had to tell him to stop before. Sometimes he just spams them, which is what most of the warnings or for, but once or twice they were pretty directly stated towards Mike.

I do kinda' like Minato, though. He doesn't break the rules too often, but he does try to.. Ride the thin line when he can.

I don't really think what he's done deserves a punishment outside of the slays he already gets for RDM when he does it. I think he deserves an official warning to stop harassing Mike, stop RDMing people he doesn't like, and stop targeting people with knives. Other than that, there isn't much to be said.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline crovv

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 09:36:30 PM »
I've been having a few problems with him lately. He RDMs - and has RDMed - in such a way that I either miss it or don't see a chain of RDMs, so just a slay comes out of it at most. It's targeted, premeditated, and, usually, hateful. If someone gets his name wrong, or someone he doesn't like, or someone he just feels like targeting that day - sometimes me - is RDMed by his hands and he acknowledges it; that, or he starts using the chat/voice chat for his targeting. As for his use of binds: We tried to end Minato's spamming of binds by warning him what would happen if he didn't stop. It didn't work, obviously. So now we're here.

If Minato has continued and continues targetting members of CG, why would we want him in our community? Although the proof may not be substantial enough to promote a ban, this is a great way to get it out in public instead of working behind the scenes to try to get him to stop, because that has not worked.

Sidenote: Also, if I remember correctly, the chat is an English-only chat. But that might just be a conversation I had with someone in the community.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 10:05:50 PM »
Wow, I've never really had any of that happen when I play on the server with him, sure some RDM here and there, some accidental, but it wasn't common. I wish that it wasn't true, but everyone saying all this...  :-\
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 10:13:47 PM »
AFter further investigation into our source bans based off of his source id STEAM_0:1:41456436. He is supposed to be permabanned anyways.

Offline mjb627

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 10:39:25 PM »
This is my take on Minato:
Good guy, at times, and sometimes can really get on your nerves. A ban or some type of rehab thing would be what I recommend.

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 10:54:50 PM »
Minato... I have to say... Really pissed me off.

He was a good guy, and sometimes I still think of him as my friend... Some part of me says, Good riddance... but another part of me says, I wished this didn't happen.

I have nothing else to say but this... I'm sorry... But justice is justice no matter what the cause. Even though it might not seem like I miss him. I really do. I can't help but remember the good times we had (TTT, GmodTower, etc.) And I really hate to see him go.

Bye... Maybe we will cross paths when things aren't this tense.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 11:11:02 PM »
Holy shit, Johnhawk, I remember that. This explains quite a bit actually. Well if he was permanently banned from the server in the past there is no reason that he should be unbanned now. Ban request approved, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 11:11:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal