Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minato Arisato/ Lelouch Vi Britannia  (Read 6283 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Minato Arisato/ Lelouch Vi Britannia
« on: January 13, 2014, 07:44:13 PM »
Your name in-game: Kwaurtz

Offender's name in-game: (=CG=) Lelouch vi Britania

Date/Time of the offence: Multiple occurances/ongoing issues

SteamID:

Server: ttt

Any administrators on the server?: Several have been involved, including MJB, Scooby, nexus, and billy.

What was the problem/offense?: Lelouch has for several weeks at this point, terrorizing some of our members, including Herpderpmike, otterfiend, and Lunar to name a few. He has a sour attitude when he plays TTT, going as far as to RDM people for mispronouncing his name, and making binds to intentionally harass members of our community about incestuous relationships with their relatives. He and his buddy Eren Fucking Jaeger will continually harass anyone who says anything about them breaking rules, siting that its a case of bullying of Minato.

• Proof:
https://imageshack.com/i/0uacafp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKD_Q53WWk8&feature=youtu.be
Notice here he made the comment 'Got that one out of my system'

• Other comments:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:57:40 PM by Kwaurtz »

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: Minato Arisato/ Lelouch Vi Britannia
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »
All of this seems like it's harsh and maybe you want to hear Minato's side. But really this is all the truth. He literally used to spam binds that were directed towards me everytime joined and was warned multiple times to stop. He also is very butt-hurt about his name and takes it a bit too far. When admins aren't on he RDMs people that he doesn't like, and even towards non-regulars who call him "min-at-oh" instead of "min-eet-o" he'd RDM them.

Proof of harrassing me with binds: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211158740

Also towards the video: The first two I believe (this was occuring for multiple rounds until recording, Lunar was being targeted by Minato since he doesn't like lunar.) The rest were obvious RDMs and the same happened usually when off video.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »

Offline nanostalic

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 08:13:53 PM »
This is slightly unrelated to the ban report itself, but is a direct consequence of such.

Don't think it matters as we as a collective group have left the server due to the horrible attitude that was displayed during last night. I know this is somewhat unrelated, but the fact that he and myself were verbally harassed and attacked (even RDM'd in a few instances just because we were talking too much). We have screenshots of peoples' names which were direct piss-takes of our names. Kwaurtz, you yourself even tried to justify your actions by outright calling out Death and saying he allowed you to do so. If two wrongs were to make a right, you guys would have been doing donuts right now. I tried to discuss the issue with admins but they were all adamant that they didn't want to listen. This is known as 'biased' in many languages.

This whole situation was handled incredibly poorly and immaturely. Have fun with your server, Conjoint Dictators.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 08:17:38 PM »
This is slightly unrelated to the ban report itself, but is a direct consequence of such.

Don't think it matters as we as a collective group have left the server due to the horrible attitude that was displayed during last night. I know this is somewhat unrelated, but the fact that he and myself were verbally harassed and attacked (even RDM'd in a few instances just because we were talking too much). We have screenshots of peoples' names which were direct piss-takes of our names. Kwaurtz, you yourself even tried to justify your actions by outright calling out Death and saying he allowed you to do so. If two wrongs were to make a right, you guys would have been doing donuts right now. I tried to discuss the issue with admins but they were all adamant that they didn't want to listen. This is known as 'biased' in many languages.

This whole situation was handled incredibly poorly and immaturely. Have fun with your server, Conjoint Dictators.

Actually, I never said Death approved of the name changes, and he asked me to revert it, thus why I did. Minato has been warned by admins multiple times for his harassment of other players. I was talking to death in teamspeak at the time and said 'do you think it would be okay if we made a ban thread for this'. Thats when I told Lunar and herp over voicechat 'death said its okay'. Thus the screenshot of mine and herpderps conversation to back it up. And verbally harassed? You were the guys who initiated the conflict, and have been asked to stop. So please, do not make yourself to look like the victim here.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 08:18:00 PM »

Are you serious right now? If there are issues fucking report them, don't just cry about it then ragequit. That's the whole point of this thread, to resolve issues and if that means banning people so be it. I want to see some serious discussion on this thread because I am aware that this has been happening for some time and that he has been ignoring warnings from the admins about harrasment.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Ðeath.

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 08:22:20 PM »
Kwaurtz, you yourself even tried to justify your actions by outright calling out Death and saying he allowed you to do so. If two wrongs were to make a right, you guys would have been doing donuts right now. I tried to discuss the issue with admins but they were all adamant that they didn't want to listen. This is known as 'biased' in many languages.

Firstly; I only ever said it was okay if he made a ban thread. I told him on teamspeak to change his name, and when I got in-game, told Lunar and Herp to change their names back.
Note: I heard something being talked about someone saying they changed their name back because they 'were scared'?

Secondly; about being adamant, I did not know the situation *at all*, I said I was going to see the ban thread Kwaurtz was posting as I had not seen any instance of Minato's behavior.

Offline nanostalic

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 08:25:47 PM »
And verbally harassed? You were the guys who initiated the conflict, and have been asked to stop. So please, do not make yourself to look like the victim here.
You're kidding me, right? We were merely responding to your distasteful name changes. If we're not allowed to respond to that, then what the hell is the point of being able to communicate? You guys were pretty much going forth trying to shoo us off the server through different means. At the time, completely unjustified. Please don't make yourself look like the good guy here either. You really think your method of dealing with this was mature? Don't kid yourself, you started taking the piss out of the guy a mere 18 hours before this thread was started.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
And verbally harassed? You were the guys who initiated the conflict, and have been asked to stop. So please, do not make yourself to look like the victim here.
You're kidding me, right? We were merely responding to your distasteful name changes. If we're not allowed to respond to that, then what the hell is the point of being able to communicate? You guys were pretty much going forth trying to shoo us off the server through different means. At the time, completely unjustified. Please don't make yourself look like the good guy here either. You really think your method of dealing with this was mature? Don't kid yourself, you started taking the piss out of the guy a mere 18 hours before this thread was started.

I'm not referring to this single incident, this has been an ongoing issue the way minato has treated others in the community. As you can see in the video above that four different instances of rdm. Did I change my name to something that was poking fun at his name? Yes, I fully did and can admit to that, and I also changed my name back when I was asked to.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 08:33:52 PM »
The name changes weren't even that horrible. Thats the exact problem, he can't take a joke. The goal was to represent how he reacts towards misuse of his name while we were recording. And it only gets much worse than that, if he can't handle a little disrespect, why does he think we can handle all his disrespect?

Offline nanostalic

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 08:39:36 PM »

I'm not referring to this single incident, this has been an ongoing issue the way minato has treated others in the community. As you can see in the video above that four different instances of rdm. Did I change my name to something that was poking fun at his name? Yes, I fully did and can admit to that, and I also changed my name back when I was asked to.
Overall with the RDM incidents, these have been taken over the course of like 2 months with solid play. Yes, that doesn't excuse it, but I'm pretty sure that if someone were to solidly keep track of when I've RDM'd over the course of those months, I would be in the same situation right now. Plus, when it does happen (at least when I'm around) he will take a slay when appropriate. Also, HerpDerp, he removed that message as soon as you said you were offended by it. It wasn't targeted at you at all, he had that bind beforehand. It was also ONE bind. You word it in a way that signifies that it's many more.
A lot of this seems petty merely because you don't like the guy, but of course, that's only because I only have my own perspective to go off of.

Offline nanostalic

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 08:41:18 PM »
The name changes weren't even that horrible. Thats the exact problem, he can't take a joke. The goal was to represent how he reacts towards misuse of his name while we were recording. And it only gets much worse than that, if he can't handle a little disrespect, why does he think we can handle all his disrespect?
"Two wrongs don't make a right."

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 08:41:52 PM »

Overall with the RDM incidents, these have been taken over the course of like 2 months with solid play. Yes, that doesn't excuse it, but I'm pretty sure that if someone were to solidly keep track of when I've RDM'd over the course of those months, I would be in the same situation right now. Plus, when it does happen (at least when I'm around) he will take a slay when appropriate. Also, HerpDerp, he removed that message as soon as you said you were offended by it. It wasn't targeted at you at all, he had that bind beforehand. It was also ONE bind. You word it in a way that signifies that it's many more.
A lot of this seems petty merely because you don't like the guy, but of course, that's only because I only have my own perspective to go off of.

No, he had to be warned by admins multiple times because mike was offended. Mike wouldn't come on the server because Minato was on and would spam it.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 08:44:04 PM »
My take: Ive had to warn Minato once(maybe twice) about rdm. Thats it. Since then hes been good while im on.

So now the proof:
Kwuartz chat pic: This shows nothing but you being harrasing him with your name. This seems to have been cleared up though. Yes it shows your conversation, but thats not proof.... or even close.
Herps Pic: What do those even say?(On a side note Herp did talk to me about leaving because of "Harrasment" but he never told me who or how or what.)
The Video: I see one Rdm, the last one, nothing else.

Until you show me logs and console, im going to say stop being immature and just trolling each other. This should have been handled better IMO.

EDIT: Looked again, I see two rdms.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:16:41 PM by theyankees213 »

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 08:47:51 PM »
My take: Ive had to warn Minato once(maybe twice) about rdm. Thats it. Since then hes been good while im on.

So now the proof:
Kwuartz chat pic: This shows nothing but you being harrasing him with your name. This seems to have been cleared up though. Yes it shows your conversation, but thats not proof.... or even close.
Herps Pic: What do those even say?(On a side note Herp did talk to me about leaving because of "Harrasment" but he never told me who or how or what.)
The Video: I see one Rdm, the last one, nothing else.

Until you show me logs and console, im going to say stop being immature and just trolling each other. This should have been handled better IMO.
My chat was provided as to show that Death wasn't endorsing everything like he misunderstood my conversation across voicechat was. And the video was also provided with some of the non RDM's because Lunar has complained that hes been constantly targeted with knifes by minato. Which if you recall we had that incident where Admins were getting knifed constantly and complained about it? Targeting is part of griefing. Theres also three RDM's in the video. The last one saying 'Got that one out of my system'? Meaning he knew he was going to do it full and well on purpose.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 08:48:15 PM »
Here's how the story goes so you can understand how he harrassed me with it:

I told Minato I had a twin sister, he started laughing. He wanted to see what we looked like so he got a picture and started saying stuff like "I want to pinch your cheeks" and "you guys should perform incest".

Minato thought me having a twin sister and his binds were a direct way to offend me. The bind translates to (he says in Japanese, I don't know for sure) "Twin sister, I want you badly."

Now, everytime I used to join the server he'd use those binds and sometimes over the mic he'd go "Hey HerpDerp.." Multiple admins told him multiple times to stop, I believe after a while he finally got a good sense to stop or he'll be banned.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 08:48:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal