Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pmute Request [DarkIce]  (Read 4765 times)

Offline Zio

Re: Pmute Request [DarkIce]
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 10:27:16 PM »
I was on once (just me admining) and him and 5a:96-whatever the dudes name was were saying that the admins are bad on this server. So I simply asked, uhm, excuse me? What did you say?

He then replied with an all of the sudden "oh" and quickly changed himself saying some of admins are terrible, obviously to say he liked me(to save his ass in the moment.) So I asked again "what admins bother you?" to which he replied "primarily waffuls"

:/

It's like they are here to play TTT and complain about every admin. So I agree

His name is "DarkIceGunner15" btw waffuls

And remember that night he was ragging on about having to ask some girl to a movie date? My God

I don't like being talked about behind my back.

And I wasn't "saving my ass". I could have said I hated you and there still would have been no initial consequences (unless I kept it up like DarkIce).

I was being honest, I also explained what I disliked about other admins and was trying to be specific, and you were agreeing with me. You acted like a friend. I guess I'm always wrong.  Meme8

Also..
So I asked again "what admins bother you?" to which he replied "primarily waffuls"
lol
It's true, and Waffuls knows it - a lot of players dislike her - you yourself said she had tons of admin abuse reports (that were turned aside because of lack of evidence or whatever you said).

But just because I dislike her doesn't mean I'm going to bash/RDM/whatever her; my dislike is for myself. The only reason it got out was because Darkice and I were discussing it.

Darkice can be a dick,
5a i swear is also some what of a dick as well.

Notice on his "ban request"  i was undercover and he reports me for "trolling and flaming"

I'd say mute dark and keep an eye on 5a aka Zio
I never officially 'reported' you for anything. I just said you were also attacking me along with Commandah. And then later on I brought "flaming" in but I never said "ban him", even in the original post where I did know who Mr. Simple really was.

I'd say formally notify Dark of his predicament and the inclement situation so that he doesn't have a reason to complain when you permanently mute him.

DarkIce is very entertaining, 90% of the time. The other 10% is his complaining and raving about when 'he was an admin'. (-_-)

Also, about the Commandah case - you can lock/delete/whatever the thread; obviously the community is shunning me and I don't have time to deal with it properly. Keep in mind if I do catch a case of anything bannable from the user I will report it (unless an admin was on and took care of it) - just on a separate thread whereas to reduce the clutter (hence I'm asking you to delete the other thread instead of leaving it there; it adds clutter).

I'm sorry I got on all of your nerves, I've been sick for the last couple days and confined indoors and I realize that probably affected my attitude a good bit.

Another thing to add - how some players hate/dislike some admins correlates with how fans hate referees. Always get bashed for mistakes or what fans(players) didn't notice. Just food for thought.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:29:35 PM by Zio »

Offline Andredem

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 10:49:04 PM »
I was on once (just me admining) and him and 5a:96-whatever the dudes name was were saying that the admins are bad on this server. So I simply asked, uhm, excuse me? What did you say?

He then replied with an all of the sudden "oh" and quickly changed himself saying some of admins are terrible, obviously to say he liked me(to save his ass in the moment.) So I asked again "what admins bother you?" to which he replied "primarily waffuls"

:/

It's like they are here to play TTT and complain about every admin. So I agree

His name is "DarkIceGunner15" btw waffuls

And remember that night he was ragging on about having to ask some girl to a movie date? My God

And I wasn't "saving my ass". I could have said I hated you and there still would have been no initial consequences (unless I kept it up like DarkIce).

I was being honest, I also explained what I disliked about other admins and was trying to be specific, and you were agreeing with me. You acted like a friend. I guess I'm always wrong.  Meme8

Also..
So I asked again "what admins bother you?" to which he replied "primarily waffuls"
lol
It's true, and Waffuls knows it - a lot of players dislike her - you yourself said she had tons of admin abuse reports (that were turned aside because of lack of evidence or whatever you said).

But just because I dislike her doesn't mean I'm going to bash/RDM/whatever her; my dislike is for myself. The only reason it got out was because Darkice and I were discussing it.

Darkice can be a dick,
5a i swear is also some what of a dick as well.

Notice on his "ban request"  i was undercover and he reports me for "trolling and flaming"

I'd say mute dark and keep an eye on 5a aka Zio
I never officially 'reported' you for anything. I just said you were also attacking me along with Commandah. And then later on I brought "flaming" in but I never said "ban him", even in the original post where I did know who Mr. Simple really was.

I'd say formally notify Dark of his predicament and the inclement situation so that he doesn't have a reason to complain when you permanently mute him.

DarkIce is very entertaining, 90% of the time. The other 10% is his complaining and raving about when 'he was an admin'. (-_-)

Also, about the Commandah case - you can lock/delete/whatever the thread; obviously the community is shunning me and I don't have time to deal with it properly. Keep in mind if I do catch a case of anything bannable from the user I will report it (unless an admin was on and took care of it) - just on a separate thread whereas to reduce the clutter (hence I'm asking you to delete the other thread instead of leaving it there; it adds clutter).

I'm sorry I got on all of your nerves, I've been sick for the last couple days and confined indoors and I realize that probably affected my attitude a good bit.

Another thing to add - how some players hate/dislike some admins correlates with how fans hate referees. Always get bashed for mistakes or what fans(players) didn't notice. Just food for thought.

You said "the admins on this server are terrible."

There you go Sir.

I bet you would of never guessed I've even reported Waffuls for admin abuse Along time ago, but she does her job right everytime. Yes, she get's admin abuse a lot, and no one realizes that she is only doing her job.

Agreeing with what? That Waffuls is a bad admin?

Certainly not.

However, I will take something into fault. Bringing you into this thread was off-topic. It just seemed like you two could work in a pact, mutualism?

I apologize for this. You may keep your opinion on me, but saying to the whole server "the admins are terrible" doesn't give me a great opinion about you.
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 10:49:04 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 10:52:05 PM »
You're not, this is a public forum.  It's not behind your back.

I was being honest, I also explained what I disliked about other admins and was trying to be specific, and you were agreeing with me. You acted like a friend. I guess I'm always wrong.
If the admins have abused or done something wrong, please file a complaint.  Going on the server and telling everyone you don't like them only hurts us and makes you look bad.

It sounds like he's been warned, don't know why he needs anything more formal.  I say if it keeps happening pmute/gag.

If people are going to hold grudges against admins for mistakes (sounds like what you mean) then they can do that, but going around and disrespecting them and spreading around bad things about them is not the way to do that.

If it is about something they did abusively as I already said it can be formerly reported.

Offline Zio

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 11:18:34 PM »

You said "the admins on this server are terrible."

There you go Sir.

People say things and don't mean it. It happens all the time. At the time and place I was rash with that statement; what I really meant (and I've said) is that the server isn't like it was months ago. Not detrimentally worse; just not 'as good'.

I bet you would of never guessed I've even reported Waffuls for admin abuse Along time ago, but she does her job right everytime. Yes, she get's admin abuse a lot, and no one realizes that she is only doing her job.

An admin can do their job - yes; but if an admin acts immature people complain. I never said she abused anything, she did her job; just outside her job she's immature.

Agreeing with what? That Waffuls is a bad admin?

Certainly not.

No; agreeing that lots of players dislike her. For my aforementioned reason.

However, I will take something into fault. Bringing you into this thread was off-topic. It just seemed like you two could work in a pact, mutualism?

The first I met him was on your server, and I'm not one for friends either way. The conversation at the time was sporadic. I'll have you know I only have 2 friends on my Steam friends list. One of them is a mutual friend who moved to Germany, but he doesn't play Garry's Mod; the only reason he has a steam is for Just Cause 2 and some various others. The second was Pancake(the admin); because asked for someone's steamID because they RDM'd and left and he couldn't find it in console, the person he asked to get it couldn't either. In fact, it took me forever to find.

I apologize for this. You may keep your opinion on me, but saying to the whole server "the admins are terrible" doesn't give me a great opinion about you.
My opinion on you is still relatively good, I just feel sorta backstabbed. You never made it clear you had a bad opinion of me for that, in fact you acted like someone reliable and trustworthy and it didn't seem at all like you started hating me or considered I was "saving my ass". Sure, I realized the fault in my statement after I said it, I can't retract statements and I type to damn fast to think about what I'm saying until I read it afterwards.

You're not, this is a public forum.  It's not behind your back.

Who's to say I'd check this thread? Either way, true it is public. But I can guess that there is really ALOT of talking about me behind my back. Most likely complaints on me being a dick/mean. Truth is, I'm just bold at times.

I was being honest, I also explained what I disliked about other admins and was trying to be specific, and you were agreeing with me. You acted like a friend. I guess I'm always wrong.
If the admins have abused or done something wrong, please file a complaint.  Going on the server and telling everyone you don't like them only hurts us and makes you look bad.

I only discussed the topic once and for a very short while. Implying that I talk about it all the time is false. I'm not Darkice.

It sounds like he's been warned, don't know why he needs anything more formal.  I say if it keeps happening pmute/gag.

I'm sure someone would react differently if he was told the bigger picture. All he knows is that the worse that could happen would be a mute; he doesn't realize he's at risk of permanent mute. I'm sure if I was in his predicament I would adjust accordingly if told that I could face a permanent mute.

If people are going to hold grudges against admins for mistakes (sounds like what you mean) then they can do that, but going around and disrespecting them and spreading around bad things about them is not the way to do that.

If it is about something they did abusively as I already said it can be formerly reported.

I currently have no 'grudge' against any admins in particular as the only instances I've forgotten the admin behind it. Sure, I dislike some and my opinion on some is bad, but it's not the end of the world and I don't hate them. I respect them for doing their jobs, just sometimes they could look at the bigger picture themselves and act professional outside of their job.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 12:01:58 AM »

I'm sure someone would react differently if he was told the bigger picture. All he knows is that the worse that could happen would be a mute; he doesn't realize he's at risk of permanent mute. I'm sure if I was in his predicament I would adjust accordingly if told that I could face a permanent mute.
I just think people should stop when they are asked the first time, not threatened with greater consequences.

Offline Zio

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 12:54:03 AM »

I just think people should stop when they are asked the first time, not threatened with greater consequences.

He's just acting like a kid.

But the benefit of warning him of the dire consequence is then he can't really complain about it. No second chances. etc.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 01:08:58 AM »
Sometimes jobs override any type of friendship/alliance you make with a user online. I will have you know that I respect you for doing your job as a player well (reporting rdms and using the forums when admins aren't on.)

Do you understand what I'm saying though? I actually don't believe you were lying when you changed to "some of the admins" because you cooperate with me when I'm pressed on my job ( like forgiving me when I couldn't get damage logs before map changes ) - that is mature

Rather then broadcasting your opinion on our admins negatively in-game, do it on the forums where we can deal with it and work something out.

Thank you for reading, I still respect you, but jobs override alliances when it comes to online.

Now, the thread needs to go directly back on topic. This was my fault for bringing it out and I take full responsibility.
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
For 5a -- I have no issue with you. I will say that you are a dick at times, but this thread wasn't meant for you, and I don't feel like we talked behind your back.

I have come into the server for the past week since I've been back, and all I hear is DarkIce. Nothing but that. I'm sure other players (and I) can get spammy too, but it's really just him lately. Also, every single time I've hopped on, I hear things about admins. Yesterday I went on undercover, and there he was, complaining about admins. When I told him to stop saying shit on admins, he said "you obviously haven't been here long enough." Under my admin name, I have warned him several times to 1) stop spamming as much and 2) stop trash talking the admins/warning players when they join. This is causing problems for the admins that are trying to do their job. They slay someone who blatantly RDM'd, and the next thing you hear is 3-4 players saying that I am a bad admin. I'm sorry, do you want this job?

And for all of my "admin abuse complaints.." have you read ANY of them? A lot of them when the person gives the evidence, it shows their crime, and the rest of them are purely sexist. My first admin complaint was a page of someone saying I was a cunt. I'm sorry if I become rude when trying to do my job, but I really just want to be able to do it without people complaining that it was abuse, or RDM'ing me the next round. And believe me, sometimes I change my name just to AVOID the RDM or harassment.

Again, I have no issue with you 5a, and I'm sorry if I ever act like a bitch. But, again, this thread was made to see what others thought on DarkIce. I meant it to be in the admin-only section, but I wanted to hear what all players, including non-admins, had to say.

Please, back on topic.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:20:34 AM by Waffuls the Huntress »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2012, 02:17:55 AM »
Since my response is needed for some reason here it is.

Follow the standards for punishment I have already put in place.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Zio

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 02:23:44 AM »
Sometimes jobs override any type of friendship/alliance you make with a user online. I will have you know that I respect you for doing your job as a player well (reporting rdms and using the forums when admins aren't on.)

Do you understand what I'm saying though? I actually don't believe you were lying when you changed to "some of the admins" because you cooperate with me when I'm pressed on my job ( like forgiving me when I couldn't get damage logs before map changes ) - that is mature

Rather then broadcasting your opinion on our admins negatively in-game, do it on the forums where we can deal with it and work something out.

Thank you for reading, I still respect you, but jobs override alliances when it comes to online.

Now, the thread needs to go directly back on topic. This was my fault for bringing it out and I take full responsibility.

I think there were only a couple instances where I broadcasted a negative opinion; and for that I'm sorry. It's just there's times when an admin messes up and they don't take responsibility and just ignore you. But in those cases I don't feel the need to post an admin abuse complaint - I'm not going to complain about every little slay that was improperly judged. Maybe if something like that happens alot from the same person it would be worth it to compile a report that is lengthy, but I've found in most cases when you file an admin complaint you get shunned.

I don't exactly get what you mean by 'jobs override alliances' though; I never had an 'alliance' or anything with you? Or an instance where anything of the sort would have been overrided by your job.

Either way, this thread does need to go back on topic. Please don't reply with something I could reply to!

For 5a -- I have no issue with you. I will say that you are a dick at times, but this thread wasn't meant for you, and I don't feel like we talked behind your back.

I have come into the server for the past week since I've been back, and all I hear is DarkIce. Nothing but that. I'm sure other players (and I) can get spammy too, but it's really just him lately. Also, every single time I've hopped on, I hear things about admins. Yesterday I went on undercover, and there he was, complaining about admins. When I told him to stop saying shit on admins, he said "you obviously haven't been here long enough." Under my admin name, I have warned him several times to 1) stop spamming as much and 2) stop trash talking the admins/warning players when they join. This is causing problems for the admins that are trying to do their job. They slay someone who blatantly RDM'd, and the next thing you hear is 3-4 players saying that I am a bad admin. I'm sorry, do you want this job?

And for all of my "admin abuse complaints.." have you read ANY of them? A lot of them when the person gives the evidence, it shows their crime, and the rest of them are purely sexist. My first admin complaint was a page of someone saying I was a cunt. I'm sorry if I become rude when trying to do my job, but I really just want to be able to do it without people complaining that it was abuse, or RDM'ing me the next round. And believe me, sometimes I change my name just to AVOID the RDM or harassment.

Again, I have no issue with you 5a, and I'm sorry if I ever act like a bitch. But, again, this thread was made to see what others thought on DarkIce. I meant it to be in the admin-only section, but I wanted to hear what all players, including non-admins, had to say.

Please, back on topic.

I'm sorry for bringing the thead off-topic a bit. Also, I'm sorry that people feel the need to treat you that way. I've never had any sort of racist/sexist nature; and at times I'm very offended by it myself(one phrase in particular is "that's what she said", invigorates me). Even though I'm a guy. I guess at times I am, as I said to bold and to blunt. I'm also not very forgiving(pride ._.). But yes, I'm glad to finally get it out but I'm sorry for being mean/a dick to you. I don't know what started it but you saying "BUTTHURT" all the time didn't help (at all).

I've been an admin on one server before - and trust me I wouldn't be an admin again. I'm to strict for one, and as an admin it is hard to participate as a player. I don't know if you'd appreciate a suggestion from me now or not, but if you want some strictly player-time you could always ask an admin-buddy to go on, and then you'd change your username and play and not get involved with admin stuff at all. But I'm sure you've already done/been suggested that.

But anyway, on the topic of DarkIce, I think it would be fair to warn him about the impending consequences of his actions, he is a fun guy to play with when he isn't talking bad about everything and everyone(he doesn't just talk shit about admins).

P.S. Please stop saying 5a! That username stood for "Zio" in hex(hence this account name) and I like Zikeji better. I changed it because everyone's half-hearted attempts to addressing me was getting annoying. I'm not trying to evade or hide by changing my name (or else I wouldn't have blatantly said it here).

Let it be done! xD

Don't know the standards though.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 04:23:10 AM »

Let it be done! xD

They're pretty much what I siad, mute/gag and if it keeps happening pmute/gag lol.

Offline [NGC] Big Smoke

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 10:12:39 AM »
If someone hates the staff for no reason, And there is no necessary proof that the person concerned, he deserves punishment, I do not know this person, but if the case goes like wuffles says, he deserves punishment because this is not the right place for him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that my opinion does not matter but, I told what I think about this case.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 11:11:39 AM »
Also..
lol

Nuff said there bud, many admins are disliked because they do their job properly, people can't take the fact that admins are reacting the way they should and although that may 'kill the fun/mood' of the game, its their job.

Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Zio

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
Also..
lol

Nuff said there bud, many admins are disliked because they do their job properly, people can't take the fact that admins are reacting the way they should and although that may 'kill the fun/mood' of the game, its their job.

Actually the reason people dislike certain admins isn't about them doing their job; at least in my case I know it's because of the unprofessional conduct outside of their job. When you troll as a player and then people find out you're an admin, it makes things worse.

Let it be done! xD

They're pretty much what I siad, mute/gag and if it keeps happening pmute/gag lol.

Okay than. Who bet's that he'll come here and complain about it? Or he'll just vanish?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal