Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZPS] (=CG=) CannonFodder  (Read 2835 times)

Offline CannonFodder

[ZPS] (=CG=) CannonFodder
« on: December 28, 2013, 06:52:38 AM »
In game name: (=CG=) CannonFodder

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Doc. Mentalist

What country are you from (and time zone): USA, PST

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971255332/

Steam ID: STEAM_0: STEAM_0:0:5494802 03:58 131 0 active

Do you have past admin experience: Nope...but was admin on Minecraft servers :P

What makes you want to apply for an admin: Being recomended, learning skill, title, and helping out the server

What admin-like qualities do you possess: I am a warning person, i give out warnings then i take action unless it is vital. I dont abuse power and most of all fun

Do you use a Microphone: Yes

Please list at least 3 CG rules in your own words and why they're important to CG:
Respect- Nobody wants a mean person around them and shows willing to listen and listen to officers
Active- If you dont show up to work your fired
Fun- And most of all we want everyone to enjoy there time

Additional Notes: Um...One big reason why I want this position is to learn the keys/commands and have a responsibility in this community :)
Spirit

Offline DBag

Re: [ZPS] (=CG=) CannonFodder
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 08:01:18 AM »
I will give him a +1. He doesn't meet the post count requirement, but ZPS could use the help. My only tip is be a little more active on the forums man.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 08:01:18 AM »

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »
I played with him a bit and he seemed like he'd be able to handle himself pretty well as an admin and he's got 24 posts now, so that's good enough for me =P +1
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Smiley

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 01:26:17 PM »
We do need more active admins in the zombie panic server. I played with him a lot and the good thing is that he is friendly so i give him a 1+  parrot

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »
A while back I used to nag Cannon to apply for ZPS admin, not sure if he ever got it or not but he's always been a good player. He's been playing a lot lately with Smiley and gang, helping revive ZPS from the graveyard it is.

He might not be fully active on the forums but I hear he's an artist and wants to keep posting it here.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 04:35:32 PM »
ZPS needs the help, and the post count doesn't really matter to much in my opinion. +1

Hopefully you'll stay active on ZPS and the forums.

Good luck!
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 05:17:35 PM »
From what I've seen from playing with you, I think you would do good as an admin.

+1 for you.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 05:36:37 PM »
He might not be fully active on the forums but I hear he's an artist and wants to keep posting it here.

*ahem* Laggies *cough*

But yea, you make YouTube videos and that would definitely fit in with the CG media department.
As CG ZPS has a shortage of admins I highly recommended him as our admin. At the moment he and a few handful that I'm to get back into our server are considering on part-taking. The more people that are willing to become admin, the more they'll play on the ZPS server. Provided of course someone teach him the commands and the way we run things. But I'm sure his fair judgement and years of playing on our server is enough for him to understand.

Anyways, Approve him already, you don't need the other admin's approval as we already have a vast number of approval from the rest of CG.

Offline Ima

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 08:36:10 PM »
Seems like a good guy, +1.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 10:03:34 PM »

*ahem* Laggies *cough*

But yea, you make YouTube videos and that would definitely fit in with the CG media department.
As CG ZPS has a shortage of admins I highly recommended him as our admin. At the moment he and a few handful that I'm to get back into our server are considering on part-taking. The more people that are willing to become admin, the more they'll play on the ZPS server. Provided of course someone teach him the commands and the way we run things. But I'm sure his fair judgement and years of playing on our server is enough for him to understand.

Anyways, Approve him already, you don't need the other admin's approval as we already have a vast number of approval from the rest of CG.

Heh, woopsi! Either way Cannon's been wearing the CG tag for years I believe, I'm sure he'd be glad to post around more on the forums.

I'm thinking about accepting this somewhere tomorrow so it's at least been up 24 hours

Offline Pillz

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 02:57:56 AM »
Administrator Comment Accepted.
Adding you to the admin list now, welcome aboard.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 02:57:56 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal