Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IsYn Wooley hangs up...picks up?!?!?! the ban hammer...  (Read 3337 times)

Offline IsYn Wooley

IsYn Wooley hangs up...picks up?!?!?! the ban hammer...
« on: September 09, 2012, 07:33:36 PM »
In-Game Name: IsYn Wooley

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TF2

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:16323979

Reason for resignation: I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.

Temporary?: It has been great helping out CG, but fir the time being I need to handle Life and work and probably life some more.

I might return some day.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 12:03:50 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Jorgen

Re: IsYn Wooley hangs up the ban hammer
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 07:39:55 PM »
=/ sucks to see ya go. Good luck with your real life stuff and don't be afraid of returning
Btw you should consider just taking a break instead of leaving, but if it is going to take a long while then I understand =)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 07:39:55 PM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 08:19:56 PM »
In-Game Name: IsYn Wooley

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TF2

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:16323979

Reason for resignation: I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.

Temporary?: It has been great helping out CG, but fir the time being I need to handle Life and work and probably life some more.

I might return some day.

and so this man walks off into the sunset as everyone watches and wonder 3 questions

when will he be back and why is he leaving

and also did I leave the oven on

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »
Get your stuff in check, hope to see you back.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
Hope it sorts out man, You're a good guy.

Hey - Hope to see you again soon, mate.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 11:05:56 PM »
Good luck in your future endeavours. CG will welcome you back with open arms when/if you return :)
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 01:20:44 AM »
True dat. It was a honor working with you. You where a truly awesome person. I hope you can resolve your issues in the REAL WORLD post haste. Remember: TF2's doors are always open. Apply and I will Accept

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:56 AM »
Aye, aye. We will miss ye!

Thanks for all the great help ;)

Offline Leomire

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 11:18:53 PM »
This is unexpected :( but good luck bro.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 11:32:09 PM »
NNOOOOOOO ... oh well :( good luck

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 10 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

...Oh I'm sure!

You are staring through an open window of a large barn while sentry fire and fiery flames surround the ambient air. In the distance you hear the seductive and cinching voice of a women "The enemy has dropped your intelligence" you think to yourself...Do I feel less intelligent?!?!?! (Don't lie you know this has crossed your mind at least once...and if it hasn't...it sure as hell will now) You peer in and see that the coast is clear and that it appears that no defenses remain within the confines of the enemy Intel room, but you are not some n00b-e, you have no intentions of going off half-cocked and rushing in only to be annihilated by some fat ass wielding a tomislav or be frozen in time by one of those pesky sunvabitch icikill hustling operatives.

You make another pass around the barn to assess the situation from all angles...you corner hug and peer over to catch even the slightest sound of a sentry acknowledging your existence. You listen and attempt to pull out the gentle hum of a dispenser in use. None to be detected...still alone and now feeling confident you slide into the wooden structure and begin the ascension to the back stable...not really a stable, but hell this is a barn we are talking about. In reality it is more like a back office, but you find it silly that the stable-hand was entrusted with this confidential material and that he opening leaves it spinning precariously above his desk...like he is trying to mock and boast that his shanty is an impenetrable fortress. You ponder the word fortress for a bit...something about the word just has you feeling nostalgic...then you remember that you have more pressing matters at hand and your glorious goal and victory lay just beyond your eyes.

Grabbing the stall door and with rogue like stealth you pry it open without even the slightest of sound. you think to yourself "This guy runs a tight ship...even the doors are properly greased...we need more people like this on our side" you hear a rustle in the stall next to you...you whip around and are almost certain that your death is at hand. No, you're wrong jackass, it is only a small animal that has no intentions or foresight to realize that your uniform differs from the rightful residence of this established base. (It also helps that the animal is color blind) Returning to the mission you stride forth to claim the prize and to your amazement you are but seconds late...you quickly realize...

There is no Intelligence...
You don't look cool in your hat...
You have wasted countless dollars on digital items that have almost no meaning at all and will fade faster than a yellow rain poncho left outside in the hot sun during the summer season...

There is only 1 thing of even more importance in this room...and you won't get your hands on it.
You would have to pry it from his cold dead fingers.

The room goes Black

But in reality you have just been knocked the fuck out...your trolling is over buddy, and maybe next time you will stop and think before go off on a rambling nonsense of a novel while holding your mic open.

I'm back!   

...and as you can clearly see I have picked up my hammer, and I aint building no fucking barn with it either. trollface

I now nominate myself for two awards...

Best re-entrance to administrative status in CG history.

Most unproductive day at work award.

Being serious now...I am very happy to return and I hope that you are too.
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »
All I gotta say is, Welcome back!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

Re: IsYn Wooley hangs up...picks up?!?!?! the ban hammer...
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »
I spent an entire day at work just watching youtube and movies online. I have had the most unproductive day at work.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 05:42:54 PM »
That was pretty great. Welcome back. It seems that you are being more helpful than ever.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
You got my vote :D

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal