Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Operation Lets Populate  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Operation Lets Populate
« on: November 27, 2012, 03:27:09 PM »
I'd like to get us back a new CG Population Team. Starting with populating some Saxton? Anyone up for the challenge?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

Re: Operation Lets Populate
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 03:45:16 PM »
I'm game. Can help on Thursdays and Fridays
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 03:45:16 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 03:59:31 PM »
Last time I played Old Crow lied to me.

"Join the server" He said "It'll be fun he said"

Bullshit, all of Textures were messed up and a Half Naked flying Australian man descended from the heaven to punch me.

Quite literally, my experience consisted running in terror and shouting to every single deity I could think of begging for them to save me.

Sadly none of them responded, so I was left to die horrifically.
Needless to see, let's see who's responding when they need someone to show up and do some stupid fetch quest.

"Oh hey Nathan, three of my temple priests ran off and decide to drink my wine and get hammered could you go get them?"

And I'll look at him and be all like "No fuck you Dionysus, Where were you when the giant angry Australian man was trying to kill me."

And he'll be like "I was also Hiding from the giant angry Australian man. Did you see him, he was almost completely naked."

and I'll be all "I know right and did you see all that Chest hair?"

And he'll be like "His Chest was so hairy it almost put you to shame."

and I'd walk away sadly until about 2 weeks later another god will be all like
"Shit man, I pressed the button."

and I'll be like "What button?"

and She'll be all like "The apocalypse button, I was trying to get a cold one. But my fingers hit both the buttons by mistake."

And I'll look at her and say "Well shit Ninkasi, why would you put the Apocalypse button right beside the beer button. Aren't you like drunk all the time?"

and she'll nod and be all "Well if I was sober I wouldn't have fucking put that there."

And then well both decide not to do anything and instead get drunk

And that's why I can't help fill the server.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »
stuff
Play with me it's funner more fun.

BTW
Definition for funner:
Web definitions:   
comparative form of fun: more fun.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
stuff

BTW
Definition for funner:
Web definitions:   

Last time someone asked me to play with them. I ended up with a three day court hearing and was eventually sentenced to Sixty days in a minimum security prison Two hundred hours of community service and a restraining order.

I think the only reason I got off so light, was simply because I was the one to invite myself over to play with me. So in the end, I guess they charged me for attempted self sexual assault.

Needless to say, if my hand goes below the belt I blow the stranger danger whistle and call the cops as quickly as possibly.

However, sometime I'm not fast enough or alert enough. I once woke up and some how during one of my many sessions of limited sleep (I'm like a badger that way, did I ever tell you guys about Chirstmas badger? He's a pretty great guy. Sometimes him and I go onto the ZPS servers late at night and populate them. Speaking of which, you guys should really get some organization up for populating some of the empty servers.) but as I was saying. When I woke up the next morning.
My hand had some how picked the lock on my blanket and was currently in the process of violating me.

It was after that incident that we really had to discuss our relationship. I decide that I would accept him for who was, my right hand, and he would accept me for who I was. A surprisingly easy target to violate.

We got married three weeks ago and had our honey moon a couple days later. However I had to kill him three days ago, when I woke up and fond him cheating on me, both literally and figuratively. When I woke up, I was greeted with the sight of my left and right hand making sweet love to each other on top of my chest.

I drowned them in the sink and hid their bodies where no one would find them.
In my gloves.

Offline Sprite

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 04:48:58 PM »
stuff

BTW
Definition for funner:
Web definitions:   

Last time someone asked me to play with them. I ended up with a three day court hearing and was eventually sentenced to Sixty days in a minimum security prison Two hundred hours of community service and a restraining order.

I think the only reason I got off so light, was simply because I was the one to invite myself over to play with me. So in the end, I guess they charged me for attempted self sexual assault.

Needless to say, if my hand goes below the belt I blow the stranger danger whistle and call the cops as quickly as possibly.

However, sometime I'm not fast enough or alert enough. I once woke up and some how during one of my many sessions of limited sleep (I'm like a badger that way, did I ever tell you guys about Chirstmas badger? He's a pretty great guy. Sometimes him and I go onto the ZPS servers late at night and populate them. Speaking of which, you guys should really get some organization up for populating some of the empty servers.) but as I was saying. When I woke up the next morning.
My hand had some how picked the lock on my blanket and was currently in the process of violating me.

It was after that incident that we really had to discuss our relationship. I decide that I would accept him for who was, my right hand, and he would accept me for who I was. A surprisingly easy target to violate.

We got married three weeks ago and had our honey moon a couple days later. However I had to kill him three days ago, when I woke up and fond him cheating on me, both literally and figuratively. When I woke up, I was greeted with the sight of my left and right hand making sweet love to each other on top of my chest.

In my gloves.

I cried a little

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »
You know you had a good time playing with me  Meme6
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 05:36:02 PM »
stuff

BTW
Definition for funner:
Web definitions:   

In my gloves.

I cried a little

Thank you, I pride my self on my abilities when it comes to writing. Though typing this on my iPod is a real bitch.

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 07:09:30 PM »
I can't. Lord Varanor Dagoth will be waiting for me there. He has an interest with knives and people's backs. Especially mine.

The pain.
 meme1

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
I can't. Lord Varanor Dagoth will be waiting for me there. He has an interest with knives and people's backs. Especially mine.

The pain.
 meme1

...ARE YOU IN A GOOD MOOD?!?!?! would you like to be put in a bad mood?

GO ONE ON ONE WITH Lord varanor for 20 or so rounds.

Either suicide or genocide will ensue.

+1 to your comment Mud...  meme1  meme1  meme1  and fuck you Varanor you are such a damn good player and I hate you forever.

j/k lots of love  Meme6

VSH wouldn't be so much of a bitch to populate...if you could populate it yourself without just sitting there waiting for one more to start arena mode.

I have been trying to get on as I can...apologies. Still moving stuff and getting things straight.

-Wooley
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:52:40 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
Well, I wouldn't mind joining if TTT wasn't so addicting. Shitboxes, I say.

But yeah, eventually I will come by to keep the server running when I have the feel for TF2.

GO ONE ON ONE WITH Lord varanor for 20 or so rounds.

I actually did challenge Varanor on one match before. It didn't end well for me, but I did get my fair share of kills on him.

He is still a monster though.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 04:02:36 PM »
So anyone up for this? Saxton is taking a massive beating.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 12:46:49 AM »
Initiate SAXTON HALE POPULATIONIZATION NOW!

Mission accomplished.

Now someone trade me more items to give away 0_0
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:05:21 AM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 08:11:02 PM »
We need to give this more runs. It's going fairly well.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 08:11:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal