Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Saxton Hale "The Aussie Returns"  (Read 768 times)

Offline IsYn Wooley

Saxton Hale "The Aussie Returns"
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:05:00 AM »
As the sun sets on issues that have surfaced within the last few weeks I have come to think of CG as my home away from the home I consider to be my home away from home. That did not sound right. Let me make it clear

|HOME|IsYn|Conjoint

As you can see IsYn is my second home and CG is my Home away from it. I had taken hiatus a few weeks back and it seems that the shit hit the fan pretty hard while I was away.

I spoke with Cadaver and Inject over the weekend and I want to aid this great community as best I can to make sure it stays afloat.

Over the course of the past few days since I spoke with them people have been asking if I was stepping up into a position of Power. I wanted to make this clear and reverberating for all to hear.

I AM NOT! taking a position within the high ranks of this community or whatever community we turn out to be. (At this time)

You guys are great, but I have my own community to worry about and I also try to have a life outside of the 60 hours wasted each week on work and the 56 hours wasted sleeping. That leaves me 52 hours to actual life. Which includes errands/spending time with my significant other/playing games. It also means I get about 4 hours after every work day to me/life.

I would say this is how everyone else in the workforces life is too. Somehow we just happen to put up with it. (Getting only 16 Vacation/Sick days a year...if you are lucky) I just wanted to make this clear to the younger or more over-sighted members. I have no time for my own shit, let alone everyone/thing else. 0_0

Getting to the purpose of this thread. Saxton will be coming back and I will be providing the server and the connection, until this community regains its composure and its bankroll to afford its own home.

The server is installed (OS and even downloaded TF2 to get the ball rolling) and the access has been granted...it is up to the HA and Inject to finish the configurations for VSH.

If you have an affinity for Saxton and want it up as soon as possible. I suggest everyone PM Inject and pester the fuck out of him on Vent. -_-  He told me he needs to be pushed...As stated above I have very limited time so please help me by getting on his ass. That is all I ask of you.

And for fuck sakes stop telling people that I am running for office.  Meme4
-I am governor Chris Christie and I am not running for president.

-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Jorgen

Re: Saxton Hale "The Aussie Returns"
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »
Once again thanks for taking time out of your schedual to help us regain our balance as a community.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Saxton Hale "The Aussie Returns"
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal