Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Child Board Suggestion  (Read 986 times)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Child Board Suggestion
« on: July 31, 2011, 12:28:04 PM »
I think it would be a great idea to have a trading child board. Members can post what they are trading or what they want from a trade. They have the same sort of thing on the steam forums but I think you would have less of a chance of getting ripped off if it's among us CG.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

Re: Child Board Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »
I think it would be a great idea to have a trading child board. Members can post what they are trading or what they want from a trade. They have the same sort of thing on the steam forums but I think you would have less of a chance of getting ripped off if it's among us CG.
well you can post that in the normal TF2 board i'd say, it is not like it gets that many threads XD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »
well you can post that in the normal TF2 board i'd say, it is not like it gets that many threads XD
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal