Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TF2 Vanilla  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Old Crow

TF2 Vanilla
« on: September 26, 2013, 02:32:59 PM »
Alright lets try to get some movement on this server starting next week. I say a full weeks effort of getting the server populated should be a good kickstart to try and get it going.

So lets do both some random teams and set teams. Post the times you'll be able to play!

Monday-Friday

Probably 10pm to 2am EST everyday unless work schedule changes.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

Re: TF2 Vanilla
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 04:32:39 PM »
Do we not have TF2 admins other than Yahtzee to populate this thing?

I mean if I ever get time to TF2 I'd love to play on a vanilla server so it is nice to have the option, but why do we have like no TF2 staff?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 04:32:39 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 05:48:52 PM »
Do we not have TF2 admins other than Yahtzee to populate this thing?

I mean if I ever get time to TF2 I'd love to play on a vanilla server so it is nice to have the option, but why do we have like no TF2 staff?

Cause nobody plays it, so there isn't anybody to admin it!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
Its because the HA doesn't try to populate it.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 06:17:06 PM »
If I can get Dual Admin , I'll definitely try to populate it .
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 06:45:59 PM »
Its because the HA doesn't try to populate it.

He's also HA on Hale so is probably popping that one instead

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »
I could play from like 7:30 to 9 PM EST on weekdays. Sometimes earlier, it depends on how much work I get.

Offline crovv

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 09:35:37 PM »
^
It'd give me an excuse to play more vanilla TF2, for sure.
But I don't want to give up my admin for TTT over it.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 09:42:00 PM »
I will play more on the server if yhatzee gives me admin on it. I already made a App for it a while ago. I asked yhatzee and his reply was Why do I need admin of a dead server.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 10:13:52 PM »
^
It'd give me an excuse to play more vanilla TF2, for sure.
But I don't want to give up my admin for TTT over it.

Keep in mind, this is just playing. You guys don't need full blown admin to help get the vanilla server off its.. uh... wheelchair. We just need some people to play like.. one or two nights just to get the name out there.. I can hit up some of the saxton regulars/reassemble some of the saxton admins to help too.

Offline crovv

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 10:58:17 PM »
Keep in mind, this is just playing. You guys don't need full blown admin to help get the vanilla server off its.. uh... wheelchair. We just need some people to play like.. one or two nights just to get the name out there.. I can hit up some of the saxton regulars/reassemble some of the saxton admins to help too.

I know, but if you're the only admin then there's going to be times when you're not on and I don't know how bad the TF2 community is, but you're going to need some help with it.

I'll jump on even without admin, but I'd rather there was someone on with it in case of problems; the little free time I have recently has been dedicated to Skyrim because I won't have to deal with the stress of multiplayer.

/rant

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 11:02:49 PM »

I know, but if you're the only admin then there's going to be times when you're not on and I don't know how bad the TF2 community is, but you're going to need some help with it.

I'll jump on even without admin, but I'd rather there was someone on with it in case of problems; the little free time I have recently has been dedicated to Skyrim because I won't have to deal with the stress of multiplayer.

/rant

Sorry, thanks for the clarification. <3 have a cookie.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »

/rant

Back when i was populating the game during the first week it was up i had a bunch of people spraying nude paint, using a speed hack for some reason, and cursing every single second. then they will jump off really quick before i can get their steam ids.

Offline crovv

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 11:10:43 PM »

YEY COOKIES.
I sound like a 4 year old.

Back when i was populating the game during the first week it was up i had a bunch of people spraying nude paint, using a speed hack for some reason, and cursing every single second. then they will jump off really quick before i can get their steam ids.

^Adminz plz.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 06:16:49 PM »
Lets just forget about that right now and focus on getting the server up. Who else wants to join me to populate it?

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 06:16:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal