Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eureka Effect  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Old Crow

Eureka Effect
« on: August 28, 2013, 06:51:06 PM »
Can we make it available to use again for Hale. It at least gives engies a chance to set up. I know its annoying when they tele away as the last person but we can add something akin to the scout rule to slay them for this.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Yahtzee

Re: Eureka Effect
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 09:39:03 PM »
Yeah, lemme take a crack at et

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 09:39:03 PM »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 04:07:18 PM »
Slay for engy using EE?

The eureka is the only reason I ever play as an engy on hale...it gives us a much needed buff considering 99% of the time we are stationary, on top of that we are slow as fuck.

Vote +1 for enable EE

Vote -1 For slay on last engineer

It takes 3-5 seconds for the EE to engage the teleport. Even halfway thru the tele the hale can hit the player.  The fact that it takes the hale forever to kill the engineer, is not the engineers fault. Now scunts on the other hand, all you have to do is run around to waste time.

I mean think about this... The engineer has now teleported back to spawn, Hale knows exactly where he is...Not wise for the engineer to start setting up shop at spawn since if he has to use EE to evade hale he is going to teleport 2 feet back into spawn.

I can understand that it does waste time the engineer having to run away and find a good distance to be safe enough to start building again, but really the engineer is such an important role in the entire scheme of things, unless ofcourse he is an azzhat and is camping from the start of the map without a dispenser in a decent place for the rest of the team to utilize.

In these cases where the engineer is doing little to no damage at all to hale I will have to agree.

But, most of you have seen me in action with EE and taking hale down to zero from 3k+

My defense is...it wouldn't take so damn long if the Hale was wise enough to go after the engineers first, or if the rest of the engineers' team didn't get straight owned so fast -_-

Anyway, Let's see what others think...

I also had to edit this in:
Engineer + EE +Oil Rig = Just tons of fun. Specially against HHH.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:09:58 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 04:43:10 PM »
I refer more to the scout rule, where if they is only one Scout left and Hale has 5K, the Scout should get slayed. That way the engie can't just EE for five minutes until he gets killed. Maybe even 3K. I state that because the average player will not be able to take Hale down from 5K to nothing but will just EE til he dies.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 08:52:45 PM »
EE is not OP in any way. It will be reenabled.

Done and fixed. Yahtezee please add this to server cfg if you have trouble PM me.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »
HOLIDAY PUNCH HUE HUE HUE
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal