Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Baseball player suspensions  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Old Crow

Baseball player suspensions
« on: July 31, 2013, 11:13:44 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2013/07/31/alex-rodriguez-suspended-lifetime-suspension-biogenesis/2606319/

So what does everybody think about them? Its good that the MLB is finally cracking down on these guys, but the NFL needs to follow suit as well, since its pretty obvious people use PED's in that sport.

Its going to be crazy too if A-Rod gets banned. I'm sure most of you hate him like I do but man, still nuts.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline mjb627

Re: Baseball player suspensions
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 11:21:27 PM »
I think it's right to suspend all these players who cheated. If they cheat they have to pay the price. Also, I just find it sad that some people have to cheat in order to win/succeed.

Edit: Also being a Cubs fan, I'm glad Ryan Braun was one of the players suspended. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:30:55 PM by mjb627 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 11:21:27 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »
I think it's right to suspend all these players who cheated. If they cheat they have to pay the price. Also, I just find it sad that some people have to cheat in order to win/succeed.

This.

Also as a Red-Sox fan, I think A-Rod is a scumbag. (Also Johnny Damon but he wasn't juicing)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:27:56 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 03:06:51 PM »
You guys hate A-Roid cause he be on a rival team. I hate a-rod and im a Yankees fan. God he's a drama queen.
#NOLO

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 03:49:43 PM »
I don't hate A-Rod because he's on a rival team, I hate him because when he was a Red Sox player he said he'd never play for the Yankees because of how strict the management was, then suddenly he's playing for the Yankees, meaning he was a greedy fuck and took the money over playing with the Red Sox for less.  Johnny Damon was even more Bullshit because he had the ridiculous 'jesus' long hair and huge beard, and he said he would never play for a team like the Yankees because they'd make him cut his hair and beard.  Then IMMEDIATELY next season he's playing for the Yankees with a cleanshaven face and buzzed haircut.

They are scumbags because they are liars who went to the Yankees because the Yankees offered them a shitload of money.

A-Rod is a complete drama queen I will agree to that, like in that epic bench-clearing Sox vs. Yankees fight back in '03 or '04

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 03:49:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal