Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Slow-Mo TF2?  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Jordan789

Slow-Mo TF2?
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:18:05 PM »
So I recently tried to play on a lan server by my self, and whenever I do, no matter what map I try, my game is stuttering and slow. Its not even like I'm having fps issues, my game runs fine, and my reload speed is the same.   My acceleration seems to be higher aswell. I don't know what the problem is, and if someone could help that would be awesome. It's really smooth looking in the demo, but it stutters like crazy in game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ryjac69igmhda2d/whyisthishappening.dem
I vote Gustav. Gustav is my favorite CL.
Leetgrain: Conjoint Gaming: Taste the miserable rainbow.

Gather army, we strike at dawn.
TAKE THE SYRUP!!!!
Gustav showing off his UK passion:
4:05 PM - Guztav: tell me wot he says
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: LOLOLOL
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT M8?
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT
4:05 PM - Guztav: XD
Ask her out to your chicken farm, then show her all of your cocks. She'll be surprised.
Link236: If you make a dildo map, then it's cool
"Leetgrain: I don't like having hairs in my mouth."

Offline Red

Re: Slow-Mo TF2?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 11:17:07 PM »
Meh, help section might have gotten you a faster response... I'm not much help since I don't play TF2 but if I had to guess I'd blame your computer. I always thought servers that are good and stuff are typically run by a server box or a computer specifically for said server. Trying to play on the server, even though it's just in the TF2 game, is still stressful on your computer, it probably costs a lot of resources for your computer to play and run the LAN server even if you're the only one in it. I dunno how good your computer is though so maybe it's not even that... Those are just my 2 pennies.

I prolly have no idea what I'm talkin' about since I don't know much about TF2 but yeah... Hope this helps and sorry if I'm completely off the mark xD.

Regards,
~Red
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 11:17:07 PM »

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 02:14:34 AM »
Could very well be your internet connection...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 02:14:34 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal