Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christovski for CL because dedication  (Read 10440 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Christovski for CL because dedication
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »
+1 Chris is always showing us that we need to be better so let's give him power to slap us into doing it

Fuck no. Christovski probably has one of the worst attitude amongst the applicants. I'd rather Yahtzee have CL over Christovski.

Offline Billy

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:

No. No no no. Christovski is very biased, and not mature enough for the title of CL.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 06:08:17 PM »
+1 Chris is always showing us that we need to be better so let's give him power to slap us into doing it

Fuck no. Christovski probably has one of the worst attitude amongst the applicants. I'd rather Yahtzee have CL over Christovski.
I agree with Kwaurtz on this. There are a lot of other people who would do better.
Not to mention
Christovski: It's funny you think anyone still wants you here Kwaurtz.  OOPS I said that out loud? 
A CL/HA should not talk to people like that. Be they a fellow admin or player.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 07:54:47 PM »

I agree with Kwaurtz on this. There are a lot of other people who would do better.
Not to mention
Christovski: It's funny you think anyone still wants you here Kwaurtz.  OOPS I said that out loud? 
A CL/HA should not talk to people like that. Be they a fellow admin or player.

Yeah...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »
A lot of mixed opinions on this application. I've known Chris for 4 years and he's been a swell guy.
Sure his attitude may not be pleasing to some but he has been making decisions and has taken initiative,
especially when there were no HA for zm. He;s been dedicating for CG for a very long time, and that's why I too believe that he deserves the role of CL. Everyone has bad attitude towards certain individuals in CG. Even I hate everyone in CG, but I'm still a vet. admin. My point is, if you messed up, you get scolded, get remembered for you did and everyone has a bad idea of you.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
+1 Chris for telling it like it is.

Kwuartz, you pulled a me (only with no information in the resignation), and refuse to own up to it. You're pretty lucky you got to keep the position. I was vet before I resigned, and have jack shit now. Don't take it out on Chris when he told you that you dun goofed.

Billy, you've been biased against Chris for ages, due to his calling you out on your sexism and other questionable forum activity.

Dante, remember that time Inject called Chris a redneck in the 4th of July thread? What about the countless flaming about nintendo consoles? Maybe you recall the time Inject screamed over the mic on ZM and ragequit after we were discussing ME3? Yeah, you really shouldn't be judging Chris's app based upon standards that not even the current CL follows.

Offline Billy

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 08:59:45 PM »
Billy, you've been biased against Chris for ages, due to his calling you out on your sexism and other questionable forum activity.

Do we really have to go over this again? He completely misread what I typed and went from there. That's not even the point. I'm not biased against Chris at all. You clearly don't know me if that's what you honestly believe. And even if I was, it would be for reasons that span far beyond that one thread. I still think he's just not mature enough to be a CL. It's that simple. He's not good at handling criticism, or ignoring people.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 09:00:02 PM »

Dante, remember that time Inject called Chris a redneck in the 4th of July thread? What about the countless flaming about nintendo consoles? Maybe you recall the time Inject screamed over the mic on ZM and ragequit after we were discussing ME3? Yeah, you really shouldn't be judging Chris's app based upon standards that not even the current CL follows.
Whoa, Which other CL's did this other then Inject, Which is questionable. Also we really have no power over Inject in any case. If Chris wants to have CL he has to abide by all rulez. Which is why it sayz it on the top of the browser.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 09:00:42 PM »

Do we really have to go over this again? He completely misread what I typed and went from there. That's not even the point. I'm not biased against Chris at all. You clearly don't know me if that's what you honestly believe. And even if I was, it would be for reasons that span far beyond that one thread. I still think he's just not mature enough to be a CL. It's that simple. He's not good at handling criticism, or ignoring people.
So that's different from our current CL, how?

Offline Billy

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 09:03:05 PM »

So, it's okay to hire someone unfit to be a CL, because our current CL is unfit to be a CL. Is this what you're saying?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 09:05:00 PM »

So, it's okay to hire someone unfit to be a CL, because our current CL is unfit to be a CL. Is this what you're saying?

I'm saying you can't have double standards like that. My suggestion is to wipe the board clean. A new start with a new staff.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 09:06:04 PM »

I'm saying you can't have double standards like that. My suggestion is to wipe the board clean. A new start with a new staff.
Technically we can't if we still have the same head honcho.

Offline Billy

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 09:07:59 PM »
Welp. We're fucked then?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 09:09:04 PM »

We can if we ditch the head honcho. Like has been said before: This is your community. Take it back.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 09:11:07 PM »

We can if we ditch the head honcho. Like has been said before: This is your community. Take it back.
Nothing is Ever Truly Free.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 09:11:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal