Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft Server inroute!  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Ozborne

Minecraft Server inroute!
« on: April 20, 2014, 01:04:25 PM »
Hello,
If you have not already been informed, but I am sure most of you have been hinted it! Conjoint Gaming's Minecraft server is soon to be released in alpha beta, where I will allow you(The members) a chance to hop on and check out the server so far, and tell me if you'd like to see things in the future!

Server Plugins
Factions
Essentials
Group Manager

One thing that I added is the availability for VIPS to get access to their own kits so it should spike donations alot! Another good point is when you donate, it will soon be automatic to the server(You'd receive your rank in 5-10 minutes)

Kind Regards,
Ozborne

-Sent from Iphone
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:08:18 PM by Ozborne »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Live Bait

Re: Minecraft Server inroute!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 04:20:27 PM »
alpha beta

wot?

Seriously, I'm excited for this. It's just too bad I"m hoping to ship out soon.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 04:20:27 PM »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 04:23:03 PM »
alpha beta

wot?

Seriously, I'm excited for this. It's just too bad I"m hoping to ship out soon.
Don't mind my fail, I had just woke up after a night of heavy drinking.. I'll tidy up the thread soon.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 04:23:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal