CG Gaming Section > Zombie Master

Vote for the timing of the next ZM Fun Night!

(1/2) > >>

Christovski:
Title.  I would like to ensure the maximum number of people can be there, so please vote on when you would be available to play.  Fun nights usually go on for about 3 hours, but can be longer if people stick around, or if more people keep showing up to prolong the fun

NOTE: You can vote for each time you would be able to play/would want to play, this way if some people can only make certain times, we know exactly how many people can/want to have fun night at that time.

The sooner the better for voting so I can plan accordingly, so if you know someone who WANTS to play but hasn't voted, give them a poke.

PLEASE make sure you check what the time translates to in your own time zone, all times above are listed in Eastern Standard Time.

whenbananasattack:
Saturday night would be easiest for me, though Friday night would be doable too even though I forgot to vote for it.

Christovski:
This thread is not getting much response....

Guztav.:
Saturday, December 14, 4pm EST is the only time I can be there, so ya. Also it's not getting much response because there's a poll. People click thread, vote on poll, leave thread.

Christovski:
Indeed, I'm just concerned that people won't see it because lately people only pay attention to the most recently posted in threads :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version