Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We really need 2 servers...  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Tyber

We really need 2 servers...
« on: January 03, 2013, 12:21:29 AM »
This game is awesome.

Which is why we need another server.For the life of me I can't find an empty slot and I really want to play.

When you give up the ZM server possibly invest in another NS2 server pl0x?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:14:25 AM by Tyber »

Offline Innershea

Re: We really need 2 servers...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:43:01 AM »
Yeah the server has been pretty much full most of the time, i think ive only seen it open at like 4am in the morning my time.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:43:01 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 04:49:35 AM »
We will be investing in getting another server box at some point most likely. Our current box is about at capacity.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »
We will be investing in getting another server box at some point most likely. Our current box is about at capacity.
Yeah, i dont know if any of you have actually been on the NS2 server but it's awesome!

Not just the game, but the people in the server are cool to. I really haven't seen any assholes on at all, everyones nice and friendly.

BTW Inject, every "Last Post" on every forum section is by you... goin' a little crazy with those posts are we?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 01:40:29 PM »
Yeah, i dont know if any of you have actually been on the NS2 server but it's awesome!

Not just the game, but the people in the server are cool to. I really haven't seen any assholes on at all, everyones nice and friendly.

BTW Inject, every "Last Post" on every forum section is by you... goin' a little crazy with those posts are we?
Yeah I've played on it. Really fun. Game takes a lot out of you at times though. Very fun and interactive though. After a good solid match I have to take a break sometimes though. haha.

BTW, I am up super late so that's probably why.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 01:52:25 PM »
We should be getting more servers when we get a second server box if we can get that going =)

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 02:16:51 PM »
Sounds like time to start a fund raiser for a new server box!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 02:17:43 PM »
indeed.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:36 PM »
I'll donate to that shiz!

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 06:31:23 PM »
Ok, then DONATE - This is how the Community can have more fun, and have more servers!

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 06:56:44 PM »
I'd donate, anything to get new servers up and runnin'
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Innershea

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
Yah we should get a new topic up on the mainpage about getting donations for a second server box I'm sure a lot of people would be interested as the demand for more servers is growin in the community. I could even toss a few games for the donaters. Along with a donation of course. :)

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
Yah we should get a new topic up on the mainpage about getting donations for a second server box I'm sure a lot of people would be interested as the demand for more servers is growin in the community. I could even toss a few games for the donaters. Along with a donation of course. :)
at some point I'll do that. I have a book of announcements i've been waiting to pop out but have been delayed by contest, raffles etc XD

Offline Innershea

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 08:35:48 PM »
at some point I'll do that. I have a book of announcements i've been waiting to pop out but have been delayed by contest, raffles etc XD
If you need some help getting out the announcements or anything for the community I am always willing to help you out inject just pm me or get a hold of me anytime on vent or steam.  Help take off some of your load

Offline Christovski

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 09:03:09 PM »
I feel old cause I don't play any of these newfangled games you guys are putting servers up for, only ZPS.

Still I'll probably chip in for the new box cause I was going to for the first one but then it wasnt needed

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 09:03:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal