Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Would any one be interested if I did a series of tutorials on this?

YEP!
8 (53.3%)
no...
2 (13.3%)
Maybe
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: VB (.Net) Tutorial Series.  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

VB (.Net) Tutorial Series.
« on: November 25, 2011, 07:38:06 AM »
A few people have request it from me so I was wondering if anyone's still interested in learning.

Even if it's not the programming language you want to learn if you don't know any right now its a great starter language and every program should start with one.

Also you can download the free compiler (Visual Studio) express edition from Microsoft site to follow along with my tutorials easily.

The series would be including beginner things etc etc and also user requested things. By the end you should have a good understanding of VB. So if anyone's interested post below and vote. I'm only willing to do this if im getting user responses IE you guys saying something like ohh can we learn this or a thanks or at least a reply or something. -_- anyways yeah :P

And if you think its to hard... fyi everything appears hard if you don't understand it. And things are usually a lot easier to understand then you think and once you have a good basic working knowledge of the topic things become a lot easier to understand. In other words it's not really as difficult as it looks granted it gets harder at points but once you learn everything it's fine. Anyways hope to see what you guys think

-Game On-
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Guvnuh

Re: VB (.Net) Tutorial Series.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »
Mite B Cool

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 12:56:59 PM »
-snip- I'm a derp.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:37:19 PM by Whitellama »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 01:31:00 PM »
How is that VB agenda doing? :>

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 07:32:18 PM »
-snip- I'm a derp.

How is that VB agenda doing? :>

thats for grave digging a topic from 2011.

Tuts MIGHT start next week. Reffer to newer topic.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 07:32:18 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal