Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Razer/MaskedMania Trolling  (Read 3897 times)

Offline Bigsister

Razer/MaskedMania Trolling
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:49:30 PM »
    • Your name in-game: Loaded321

• Offender's name in-game: 69Razer69

• Date/Time of the offense:9/24/2011

• SteamID: mine or his

• Server: Sly's/CG Minecraft

• Any administrators on the server?: none

• What was the problem/offense?: Trolling in minecraft

• Proof:
http://imgur.com/hGUaql&TOvZq&66mJ4&gzCQd
    • Other comments:

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Razer/MaskedMania Trolling
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 08:06:09 PM »
You proof is one kill? There is no text to suggest he was trolling.

On the old minecraft sever I killed you several times for greifing my house. I fail to see sufficient evidence. You are complaining about a single kill with no reasoning. If there was property damage or more to this your claim would be valid.

Tl;dr it was one kill and you are a known troll.
More proof needed.

I am not an admin on this server so thus is just my opinion not a ruling.

EDITED: I goofed and confused him for some one else. Sorry.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:10:30 PM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 08:06:09 PM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 08:08:28 PM »
There is more, such as a wall being built in front of Loaded's house with Umad on a sign on the top.

All of this started over fucking stupid shit, like Loaded trying to help build a well, but since he wasn't in vent he didn't know what they wanted to do, so Irish killed him. Loaded killed Irish because he believed he was just killing for no reason. Masked killed Loaded because of that, and on and on and on.

And that object he was looking at is a penis.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:23:04 PM by Coreybush11 »

Offline Bigsister

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 08:17:51 PM »
You proof is one kill? There is no text to suggest he was trolling.

On the old minecraft sever I killed you several times for greifing my house. I fail to see sufficient evidence. You are complaining about a single kill with no reasoning. If there was property damage or more to this your claim would be valid.

Tl;dr it was one kill and you are a known troll. More proof needed.

I am not an admin on this server so thus is just my opinion not a ruling.
First thing how am a know troll and second I never griefed your house on the old minecraft server
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:20:03 PM by Bigsister »

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 08:22:09 PM »
I am going to tell Razer to go to here, also this is all true, im in the server, took down the U mad sign.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 08:51:45 PM »
There is more, such as a wall being built in front of Loaded's house with Umad on a sign on the top.

All of this started over fucking stupid shit, like Loaded trying to help build a well, but since he wasn't in vent he didn't know what they wanted to do, so Irish killed him. Loaded killed Irish because he believed he was just killing for no reason. Masked killed Loaded because of that, and on and on and on.

And that object he was looking at is a penis.
This should have been in the OP. This changed everything. Which is why I said what other proof. A pic of it would have been smart.

Loaded I killed you for coming in my house and building walls all around my house. You built shit in my house and too things from my chest.

EDIT: sorry again.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:12:16 PM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Bigsister

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 08:56:29 PM »
Wow tower that is the biggest lie I have ever heard or your getting me confused withsome one else

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:59:12 PM by Bigsister »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »
Wow tower that is the biggest lie I have ever heard or your getting me confused withsome one else

Am I? If so I appologize completely. I've had a long day and my brain is shot. I going to assume I was wrong.

The second point remains valid, next time take pics of more than a black screen saying you were killed once. Having other validate your story is also a good idea.

Now I feel like an ass, sorry bro. Gonna edit those posts.

by Kwaurtz

Offline IrishBandit

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 09:17:14 PM »
I was building a fountain(which later became the well) and then loaded comes over and fucking destroys half of it so I kill him. I continue working and then he comes over and kills me, Razer kills him in retaliation, later when Razer is working on the fountain loaded comes over, kills him and throws his items in lava.
This is what I was involved with.

U MAD???

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
my side is yesterday zukuto kept getting killed by loaded for no reason and kept screaming help so i kill loaded since i had an iron sword after that he kept coming back to kill zukuto and now me for helping him so after us dieing multiple time i was walking back to my house cause i didnt care anymore and on the way there he ran up and kill ed so i found him killed him took hit stuff and diamond sword. after that i went mining and fell in lava losing the sword so today irish and me were working and the fountain in the village and while irish was building it loaded start to take it all apart so he said to kill him so i did and after more fighting he killed me ran into house after i got diamonds to make a new sword he said he threw that sword into lava and kept saying it was his so i decided to grief him back by building a giant dick in his backyard and a wall since it was quoted from irish to quarintine the stupid people no one wants on the server but i didnt wana try to hard so i just put a wall instead of a giant box around his house thats my story

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 09:19:25 PM »
you're an idiot
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 09:34:58 PM »
So who is going to decide who is wrong/right/both-at-fault/neither-at-fault?

Sly? A Head Admin? A Community Leader?

As for me, I think they are both being immature about it.

And why, Napoleon, would you post that, when it provides nothing useful about the situation, and you weren't even on the server?

Offline Bigsister

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 09:47:09 PM »
My side of the story is zukute was on my house and I try hitting him off and instead I killed him so zukuto came kill me and I kill him and it went on for a  while (we weren't mad at each other and were just having fun). Then masked come up from behind and kill me(zukute never yelled for help) so I went and kill masked and so on and so forth. even if he did die in the lava with my sword he wasnt planning on giving it back. So then today I saw that they were building a fountain and I was going to try a different fountain idea and yes ishould have told irish I was going to try a different disign but instead of asking what I was doing he killed me and I killed him back to get my stuff and I drop all of irishes stuff for him. Then like ten minutes later I had bucket of water and I dropped a single cube into the mine and pick it up after it made a small wave and irish come up behind me and killed me saying iwas griefing and once again ikilled him and was going to give him his stuff back, but then masked came up and killed me so I killed him I saw that he had a diamond sword he had killed me the other day and took my diamond sword. I ran into my house and gave him everything but the sword because I thought it was mine and then he told that he had made that one and i didnt believe him and he kept on saying he had made it and I as him were my sword was then he said he destoryed it so i decide sence he destoryed mine I would destory his and I did and then when ever I would come out of house they would kill( masta cheff, irish and masked) then later he built the penis in the back and the wall in the front that said you mad(and he privated the wall amd the penis so i couldnt tare them down.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:06:15 PM by Bigsister »

U MAD???

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 09:58:11 PM »
zukuto was screaming at the time he started yelling at u and so i helped

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »
Okay, this is getting out of had.

Okay, yesterday's story has nothing to do with this, but nonetheless, i'll tell it like it happened. I was playing MC, jumped into Loaded's house, he hit me once, and killed me, intentionally hitting me, but not killing me. Anyways, I was fucking around, and said I was going to kill him, and I did, then he killed me and so on. We did this for awhile, then Masked came around and asked if he wanted him to kill Loaded, I said sure, and we all had a fun kill fest. Eventually I said stop and we all did. No harm done.

Now, as for today, Loaded was NOT in vent, but Irish, Masked and I were. I decided to patch a hole, and build a fountain to pretty up our town, and nobody liked my fountain (sadface) so I said build another one then. So Irish started, and Loaded did shortly after, although Irish didn't say anything to him, and Loaded didn't know what was going on as he was not in vent. So, Irish killed Loaded, Loaded killed Irish, Masked killed Loaded, then Loaded killed Masked. Loaded took his sword, and destroyed it out of spite from yesterday, or the general kill, either way it happened, and Masked did deserve it a bit. Then, Masked starts talking shit about Loaded, and how he needs to be banned, and all that fun stuff. Eventually Masked decides to build a dick in the water behind Loaded's house and protect it, then a wall in front of his house.

All in all, this whole thing, if it warrants a ban, it SHOULD be on Masked, simply because he took it as far as greifing, where Loaded only burned a sword, and killed him(which Masked also did).

Now, in my opinion, NEITHER of them should be banned, because this all stemmed from a simple misunderstanding. Seeing as how Masked and Loaded weren't really on good terms, it got out of hand. And there is no need for a ban.

Basically, get rid of the shit you put up Masked, it was not right of you to put it up. And Loaded, you need to be in vent, or at least communicate in some way so we don't have mis-communications like this.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal