Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Question about Rules for Forum  (Read 1539 times)

Question about Rules for Forum
« on: January 02, 2013, 08:30:33 PM »
I saw the rule "No rage Quittimg" does that apply to TTT or JUST the forum? I am posting this in here because i can't reply to rules.
"Rogue, I'm gonna slap your ass cheeks until they turn... Green." -Klutonec.

Offline Blackllama

Re: Question about Rules for Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:37:39 PM »
It basically means if you write a giant rage post on why you're quitting the community, you don't get to come back. Not like rage quitting in ttt.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:37:39 PM »

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »
Thanks. That is good because I would have been screwed on TTT if that was where it applied.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 08:45:49 PM »
The threads that could just be PMs...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »
But this is "Help" Section, I used it for what it was intended for

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »

That would be most of them, but this is a good time to discuss the rule. Why do we have it? How many of us have ragequit and came back? Why is it against the rules? So we can delete the thread they make and avoid "drama" completely ignoring their outcry? Hell if they're leaving and don't want to come back, they won't care. If they're considerate enough to follow the rule I doubt their seriously leaving, etc.

Idunno. Just feels like one of those weird extra rules we have that I have to yell at people about.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 10:24:08 PM »

That would be most of them, but this is a good time to discuss the rule. Why do we have it? How many of us have ragequit and came back? Why is it against the rules? So we can delete the thread they make and avoid "drama" completely ignoring their outcry? Hell if they're leaving and don't want to come back, they won't care. If they're considerate enough to follow the rule I doubt their seriously leaving, etc.

Idunno. Just feels like one of those weird extra rules we have that I have to yell at people about.
I like it. It gives us the right to close our doors to someone if they decide to leave the community by screaming/whining/flaming in their goodbye thread and just generally causing trouble. If they're not mature enough to handle whatever issue is causing them to leave without the fireworks then we may not want them back in the future.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 05:05:20 AM »
Thanks. That is good because I would have been screwed on TTT if that was where it applied.
The rules labled forum rules. Apply to the forum.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline oobla37

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 05:49:40 AM »
Why is this rule in place? The answer is maturity. Obviously, the community wants to be as mature looking and friendly as possible, if we have the same person posting a ragequit thread every 2 weeks, we would get a bad reputation. If you are not mature enough to calmly and collectivley pick up your stuff and just say goodbye instead of causing a big fuss, we don't want you. Simple as that. Like blackllama said, it gives us leverage to not let stupid jerks back in after they just created a huge mess with their idiotic/trolly/flamy goodbye post.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 06:03:23 AM »
yep well since that's understood. LOCKED
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 06:03:23 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal