Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Arma 2 DayZ  (Read 49785 times)

Offline Whitellama

Re: Arma 2 DayZ
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2012, 01:15:54 PM »
I've still got nobody to play with... HIT ME UP.

I was attacked, ended up running until I found some structures to hide around. I lost a pretty good amount of blood but figured out how to bandage myself and I took the painkillers, unsure of whether or not they'd help. My screen has been gray and it's driving me nuts-o.

However, I did find a lot of goodies in the woods. I was wandering around, trying to stay away from the road, and I found a small structure on stilts made of wood. It had an AKM and a full mag. :D I killed a few more zombies than I should have, so I'm a bit low on ammo. (It's ridiculously easy to sneak past those things, but it's sooo slow.) I hit the dirt and crawled around a nearby town, after this, and only got spotted once in which I had to finish off my clip defending myself.

It's all good, though, because I found a revolver and some ACP rounds. So, who wants to play?

Offline Leomire

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2012, 01:19:51 PM »

I was attacked, ended up running until I found some structures to hide around. I lost a pretty good amount of blood but figured out how to bandage myself and I took the painkillers, unsure of whether or not they'd help. My screen has been gray and it's driving me nuts-o.

However, I did find a lot of goodies in the woods. I was wandering around, trying to stay away from the road, and I found a small structure on stilts made of wood. It had an AKM and a full mag. :D I killed a few more zombies than I should have, so I'm a bit low on ammo. (It's ridiculously easy to sneak past those things, but it's sooo slow.) I hit the dirt and crawled around a nearby town, after this, and only got spotted once in which I had to finish off my clip defending myself.

It's all good, though, because I found a revolver and some ACP rounds. So, who wants to play?
You found a deer stand which can spawn military grade equipment. I'm open to play today as it will be my last free day after I run a few errands.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2012, 01:19:51 PM »

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »

Add me on skype, I play with a few friends all the time. I'll add you to the call when we do on the off chance that you're playing/able to play.

Skype name : Ben Tharp

I'm the sexy kid with the mirror phone pic.
:]

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2012, 03:14:54 PM »
If only I had Operation Arrowhead! D:
No! You need Combined operations...
Unless you already have the FULL version of Arma 2

NOT THE FREE version!
Nope. Read on their forums you can use Arma 2 Free and Operation Arrowhed.

Arma 2 Free works but I think your textures won't be as good as the paid version.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »
Why not just use vent?

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2012, 03:42:42 PM »
Link to forums please!
About Arma free and arrowhead.

Offline Dante

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
Finnie just google it... I cant post links from my phone.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2012, 07:20:17 PM »
Finnie just google it... I cant post links from my phone.
Well, then tell your phone to work harder next time. Hit it with a leather braclet or something!

Anyway, I don't really care. Because I am also intrested in Arma itself.
Flying dem helies and planes!

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2012, 07:23:50 PM »
So I got Arma 2 and the DLC, waited a DAY for them to DL, then I DL'd DayZ.

I was all ready to play them when Tendovvi says, "I'm going to my dad's today, don't play without me."

DON'T PLAY WITHOUT ME
DON'T PLAY WITHOUT ME
DON'T PLAY WITHOUT ME

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2012, 07:31:58 PM »
This mental torture is even worse than peeling of skin next to my nail.
I want it!

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2012, 09:02:18 PM »
The forums there are just silly, have a taste.

I'm really fed up with how easy and carebear friendly Day Z is in its current state. The following needs to be done:

1. Everyone spawns in naked and crying with 3k blood, bleeding and no bandages. You dont stop crying until you are no longer bleeding and up to 10k blood.

2. Make you have to find parts to build weapons. Some parts will require a CNC machine and the proper skills and blue prints and raw materials required to machine out the part.

3. Weapons degrade after each shot a certain percent then you have to repair it. A fully repaired weapon should only be able to fire off 1.5 magazines/clips before it needs full repair

4. When someone is panicked, instead of just making a noise, the avatar should lay down on the ground in the fetal position and cry until zombies are gone or you are dead.

5. You should have to sleep at least 5 hours.* You have to be logged in for the time to count. You character also has a 83.23% chance of being terrified of the dark. If you happen to have this, then once the sun sets you will need to be tucked in by an adult and they will need to check the closet and under the bed for monsters and make sure all the night lights in the house are on.

6. If someone kills you, the game should automatically make a forum post about how PVP should be removed.

7. You can only walk so far before your shoes wear out. Once your shoes are worn out, this accelerates....

8. Your feet getting blisters. After walking so far, your feet start to develop blisters. After a certain point you will need to schedule an appointment with a podiatrist. Until you have seen the doc, you will be limited to being dragged by other players or crawling on the ground like a baby.

9. You need to prepare your food. No more eating from the can or drinking unboiled lake water. If you dont properly prepare your food/water before consuming it, then Chef Emeril will spawn out of no where, scream BAM and you die on the spot for being a shitty chef.

10. You need to wash your clothes. If you dont wash yo stank ass threads after so long, people will not be able to walk near you and zeds will detect you a KM away

11. There is a 75% chance the corrosive, surplus ammo you pick up will explode in your gun and blow your face off when firing your gun.

12. The should be a 80% chance that your flare will misfire, causing you to set yourself on fire. You will then only be able to run around ablaze screaming and crying until you either jump into a lake/ocean/etc, someone puts you out with a fire extinguisher or you die. If you are some how put out, yopu will need to sit for months (real time and you must be logged into the game)in a recovery unit and receive multiple skin grafts with a 92% chance of dying from infection.

13. Sometimes you just randomly die because fuck you thats why if you dont like it go play barbie fashion designer.

14. Playable ingame barbie fashion designer

I hope these chagnes are added as there are simply too many CoDWWoW bros in the game ruining it for all us hardcore mother fuckers that actually want a challenge.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2012, 09:05:12 PM »
That's the big reason I don't want to buy DayZ.

All CoD fanboi ****gots, whom keep crying about bitching stuff all the time.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »
if someone walks me throught he install ill play

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2012, 10:15:28 PM »
if someone walks me throught he install ill play
What?

Also, I am starting to read some guides not. I am ready for this shit!

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2012, 10:22:14 PM »
You guys should have been around when the winchest was the ultimate weapon.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2012, 10:22:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal