Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MSVCR80.DLL  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: MSVCR80.DLL
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 08:11:45 PM »
Go to microsoft's site, and search a fix for it.  See if there is. Or go to their forums for suggestions?
It's not a DLL that comes with windows, seems to be something for Visual C++ and a component that applications made from it use and implement.

EDIT:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cb9bf144-1076-4615-9951-294eeb832823&displaylang=en

Should solve your issue. Bundled with PP Viewer, from microsoft.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 08:16:58 PM »
Well if inject is this pro with .dll, maybe he can assist me here.

I've been having an error message from my msvcrt.dll when I try to run certain progs made by average joes, not big software companies, I think it may be something for MS visual C++ like the one you saw for death

I can list the full error message if that would help but its long.  It prevents me from running the programs, but they aren't that important so I just live without them

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 08:16:58 PM »

Ðeath.

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 08:26:26 PM »
Go to microsoft's site, and search a fix for it.  See if there is. Or go to their forums for suggestions?
It's not a DLL that comes with windows, seems to be something for Visual C++ and a component that applications made from it use and implement.

EDIT:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cb9bf144-1076-4615-9951-294eeb832823&displaylang=en

Yeah, it seems C++ related, from articles I've read. But no, PP Viewer did not work, sadly. If it worked like in a snap, that would be amazing. Any other ideas?

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 08:29:34 PM »
You have SC2? FIX THIS NOW> WE MUST PLAY!!!!!!

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 08:30:10 PM »

EDIT:

Yeah, it seems C++ related, from articles I've read. But no, PP Viewer did not work, sadly. If it worked like in a snap, that would be amazing. Any other ideas?
Just try what I suggested, Death.
I wouldn't post it here if it was un-safe, just give it a shot. I have used it much in the past.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 10:32:57 PM »
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Ðeath.

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »
Okay, okay, I think it's time for a reformat/format/etc. Because now I can't even run ZM/open the Redist.

I am 100% okay with a format by now.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2013, 10:56:14 PM »
Okay, okay, I think it's time for a reformat/format/etc. Because now I can't even run ZM/open the Redist.

O.o Did you try my link?

EDIT:

And if your going to format then you may as well use Gustav's link then.

Ðeath.

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »

O.o Did you try my link?

EDIT:

I tried his link, yep ;p And both of yours.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 07:24:10 PM »

O.o Did you try my link?

EDIT:

I tried his link, yep ;p And both of yours.
Did you get it working after format?

Ðeath.

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »
Yeah, I still get the Error 1935 Windows Visual C++ 2005 Distributable error, though.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 07:36:12 PM »
Yeah, I still get the Error 1935 Windows Visual C++ 2005 Distributable error, though.
Very Strange. You could try downloading Visual Studio, I'm told that can solve it, although I'm sure you don't want Visual Studio.

Ðeath.

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 07:40:18 PM »
If it fixes my 1935 Error, I'll do anything.

Except throw my compy out the window.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 07:42:50 PM »
If it fixes my 1935 Error, I'll do anything.

Except throw my compy out the window.
Visual C++ 2010 Express
http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/downloads

or
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9709949

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 07:42:50 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal