Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey  (Read 11447 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: Kacey
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 12:41:30 PM »
The amount of fucks I don't give.

Why do we let people come back after rage-quitting?

For some reason Xeno got to come back and he rage-quit TWICE

We are getting too lenient on this stuff.
I don't think what Kacey did was determined to be a rage quit, otherwise he'd be banned everywhere.

Offline Link236

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 12:54:42 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9384.30

I'd like to remind everyone of this thread and I invite you to reread it.

I vote no.
I also vote no.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 12:54:42 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »
Honestly, I don't see any harm in giving him one more chance.

If he prop kills a single person just reperma him. Worst case someone gets RDM'd.

Offline Dante

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 01:25:08 PM »

I vote no.
If he truly repents and is sorry, why not let him back but on double probation?

Edit: If you don't know what animal house is I'm basically saying he get watched closely.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:28:31 PM by DoomBringerDANTE »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »
I vote no, we have and had the rules up on display for everyone to see, if someone repeats and repeats, they get permabanned.

We really need to start enforcing this supposed perma-ban.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Link236

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 01:51:30 PM »
^ This exactly.

Anyone can say they changed.

If hitler said he'd changed, would you believe him? I'm not saying kacey is hitler, but you can't just say you've changed. AFAIK, he hasn't been community-Pbanned, so he needs to show he has changed on some of Conjoint's other servers, where there no offenses against him. Once he has evidence to back up the fact he has changed, then I think the lifting of the ban could be considered.

Plus, a Pban is a Pban. He knew the consequences and repeatedly broke the rules. If we let him off, we have to let everyone off. We can't make special exceptions. The rules are the rules and that's that. Giving people another chance just shows them that if they ask enough, and act like something's changed, then, eventually, they'll be given in to.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 01:51:45 PM »

I vote no.

Edit: If you don't know what animal house is I'm basically saying he get watched closely.
As the former Dean of TTT, I do not believe a double-secret probation violation (perma-ban) should be revoked

by Kwaurtz

Offline Dante

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »

I vote no.

As the former Dean of TTT, I do not believe a double-secret probation violation (perma-ban) should be revoked
I never knew he was on double-secret probation before perma ban.

Offline Jordan789

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 02:39:10 PM »
Kacey, you knew it was against the rules to prop kill, you got in trouble eventually, you got perma'd. In all honesty, I don't care if you have "changed" there needs to be consequences for your actions.
I have to agree with Link's "Hitler" analogy. Not saying your hitler, but if someone commits a crime and all they have to defend their self with is "I've changed" they still have to be punished for their crimes.
I vote Gustav. Gustav is my favorite CL.
Leetgrain: Conjoint Gaming: Taste the miserable rainbow.

Gather army, we strike at dawn.
TAKE THE SYRUP!!!!
Gustav showing off his UK passion:
4:05 PM - Guztav: tell me wot he says
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: LOLOLOL
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT M8?
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT
4:05 PM - Guztav: XD
Ask her out to your chicken farm, then show her all of your cocks. She'll be surprised.
Link236: If you make a dildo map, then it's cool
"Leetgrain: I don't like having hairs in my mouth."

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2013, 03:09:22 PM »
Jesus guys, this is a gaming community, I personnaly seen Kacey change since he did feel sorry for his errors after the perma ban, How much harm would it make to let him have a second chance. If a kid commits a crime, would you let him go to jail or give him an extra chance to prove himself worthy to come back to society. I say let him have his second chance, if he blows it, then too bad.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Jordan789

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2013, 03:13:59 PM »
Jesus guys, this is a gaming community, I personnaly seen Kacey change since he did feel sorry for his errors after the perma ban, How much harm would it make to let him have a second chance. If a kid commits a crime, would you let him go to jail or give him an extra chance to prove himself worthy to come back to society. I say let him have his second chance, if he blows it, then too bad.
That WAS his second chance. If I remember correctly he almost got perma'd before the incident, but they let him go. Kid or not, you have rules to follow. If you dont follow those rules, You face the consequences.
I vote Gustav. Gustav is my favorite CL.
Leetgrain: Conjoint Gaming: Taste the miserable rainbow.

Gather army, we strike at dawn.
TAKE THE SYRUP!!!!
Gustav showing off his UK passion:
4:05 PM - Guztav: tell me wot he says
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: LOLOLOL
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT M8?
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT
4:05 PM - Guztav: XD
Ask her out to your chicken farm, then show her all of your cocks. She'll be surprised.
Link236: If you make a dildo map, then it's cool
"Leetgrain: I don't like having hairs in my mouth."

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
That WAS his second chance. If I remember correctly he almost got perma'd before the incident, but they let him go. Kid or not, you have rules to follow. If you dont follow those rules, You face the consequences.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2013, 03:23:08 PM »

I have to do some research on that, I only see one perma ban, but hey , I'm not his lawyer, all I know is that I was once a little minge back when I had first joined the community , no one would accept my admin app. and I was a squeaky player. ( That was in 2009 or 2010). But then I made efforts to make sure I won't get in trouble. It's up to Kacey to decide what he can accomplish, chances or not, we have to start seeing progress. I'm not saying we can simply let him go off the hook, but if I see enough will from him to actually leave his past, then he can certainly become a better player. You get my point?

Update: my admin app was in 2011, since I joined the forums, but I still played before.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:31:51 PM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Kacey

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »

I was banned by caboose once falsely for rem. His admin was suspended but I remained banned because I was also at fault.
It was a one week ban and I served it without argument.
Give me another chance and I can show you I'm not going to do it again.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:29:07 PM by Kacey »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »
If I remember this all correctly.
You've been Perma-Banned twice and have a horrendously long record of Prop-Killing and RDMing which even after several warnings and smaller bans you continued to do.

Then when you were unbanned (I believe from a week long ban) you waiting about 1 - 2 days before jumping into a mass prop killing battle with several other people on the server. This is what lead to the current ban.

Following that, you made an unban request and if I recall correctly you seemed to have an attitude about the whole thing and eventually stated something along the lines "This ban isn't valid so unban me."

From what I've seen and heard you play nice and good when you know you're being watched, but the moment you're given the chance you begin prop-fighting and prop-rdming which are a big no-no here seeing as it's possibly the most grey area form of rule breaking.

We have no way to go check the logs to see if you're continuing to prop-kill and after how many times you've said "I won't propkill any more", "Just give me a chance I better now" your words and promises don't hold any value here. So I want to say, better safe than sorry.

You've had dozens of warnings from Admins all around the community and have been banned several times, even having a perma ban in the past and several close calls with other permas. You just don't seem to learn from the punishment and as I said it's too late to say "Just give me a chance, I'm better now."

You've said it so many times now and lied every time.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal