Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bring back the old Vintar BC  (Read 13283 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: Bring back the old Vintar BC
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2013, 06:47:52 PM »

When I actually played TTT all it consisted of was 3 - 4 traitors camping in a dark corner and insta-killing the entire server

Now that's its completely silent but doesn't insta-kill it has some balance.

For ZM/Hidden players let me explain it this way

It's like having a completely invisible Hulk/Hidden that can insta-kill you just by looking at you.

And people can't argue that "it requires accuracy" the gun fast enough to just wildly snipe if need be.

With this one players at least have a chance to try and fight back. The old one with all the players who NEVER use anything else it was almost impossible to even have a chance at winning, there was no possible way to fight back.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »
Not surprised who started this >.>

guys QQ more. It was completely unbalanced and could be used basically like a deagle. That's not the purpose of a SNIPER RIFLE! Its actually balanced now, so don't change it at all for the love of god.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2013, 07:02:04 PM »
+1
^ (Not necessarily agreeing with this but... this is a new member's first post?)

I'm starting to suspect a few of you guys (maybe more) on here are just voting because Tendovvi mass messaged everyone asking him/her to vote.
It'd be nice if you guys included at least a relevant sentence for validity. parrot

As for me, I'm indifferent, but for personal reasons. I almost never buy the Vintar because my skills ingame are as inconsistent as the size of each of ??Mystery??'s breasts; TTT is like a roller coaster of nervousness, and my hand gets especially shaky--giggity--when I'm a Traitor (although there are other times when I do do well, those times aren't really predictable.) Therefore, I never got to notice the nerfs done in the first place.
In the other hand, it's hard to support the idea of possibly having my butt ravaged more often by Tendovvi and other snipers. It burns man. It burns.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:12:45 PM by JohnCyKlopZ »
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline oobla37

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2013, 07:05:50 PM »
Not surprised who started this >.>

guys QQ more. It was completely unbalanced and could be used basically like a deagle. That's not the purpose of a SNIPER RIFLE! Its actually balanced now, so don't change it at all for the love of god.

Pretty much my opinion on it.

-1 keep it as it is.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2013, 07:08:47 PM »
this shouldn't be a +\- thing. That's a lousy way to settle things and gives no good reason for buffing an op weapon.

so I just say keep it the way it is unless there is an actual compelling reason to make it OP again.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2013, 07:11:55 PM »
this shouldn't be a +\- thing. That's a lousy way to settle things and gives no good reason for buffing an op weapon.

so I just say keep it the way it is unless there is an actual compelling reason to make it OP again.
Considering he's going around telling people to vote, I agree.

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2013, 07:17:18 PM »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2013, 07:20:37 PM »

Offline Billy

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2013, 07:24:40 PM »
How about we make the Vintar COMPLETELY silent, increase the accuracy to.. Perfect, raise the fire rate, but have the bullets do 30-40 damage at max per bodyshot, and 120 damage headshots?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2013, 07:24:49 PM »

Considering he's going around telling people to vote, I agree.

And that is the point. Its the equivalent of passing a law without a valid discussion. Its ramrodded through without any imput half the people are pissed.

3 Days isn't log

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2013, 07:29:25 PM »
If we want to use it as a sniper rifle for long range we should atleast increase the accuracy. Right now the scout is so much more accurate making it a better choice than the vintar at range. Some of you may say oh but the vintar is silenced...does that matter to much when your shooting at a guy far enough away that he cant hear it anyway? Im not saying it should be how it was before, but it needs a buff to fit some type of niche in TTT. Right now I only use it when I want to have an auto/sniper combo.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2013, 07:31:26 PM »
Traitors insta-buy the vintar, because there is literally nothing else TO buy, except the knife, which quite a lot of people buy infact, and the AK which is nice. The TMP is just a piece of crap, literally, but there is nothing else to buy. I think the vintar should go back to what it was, with a small fire rate nerf, Why? It's a traitor weapon, there aren't many traitors, they're going to need something to take the innocents down with aren't they? The traitor equipment should be useful, but there is stupid things like the TMP and the vintar, it's pretty much a waste of a credit. A buff would be nice, and I'd gladly settle with a buff, but I'm just pointing out that there aren't many traitors, at least give them useful equipment to use.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2013, 07:39:39 PM »
If Garry stopped breaking the game there would be more options, but it shouldn't excuse making a weapon OP. I could see a damage increase and accuracy increase but not a firing rate or no scope accuracy change.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2013, 07:45:04 PM »
The point of the vintorez isn't to give you an upgraded version of the scout, its to allow you to have two primaries(mac10, M16, etc). Just because the Ak is crazy OP doesn't mean the vintorez should be as well, and its still the most common traitor weapon I see on the server so obviously it isn't useless as many of you are suggesting. Also the TMP use to be good and is now utterly useless, how many fucks were given?(spoiler: its 0) The only reason people are upset about the vintorez nerf is because they can no longer buy a scoped deagle without the recoil and head shot 5 people in rapid succession. So no the whole server is constanly plagued with snipers, which is probably why rooftops is so popular, the last thing they need is an even larger advantage seeing as there is nearly no way to catch a sniping T unless you're standing on their head while they are doing it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:47:51 PM by Liam Neeson »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2013, 08:24:29 PM »
How many voting here,  ACTUALLY played both editions? Just wondering...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2013, 08:24:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal