Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT admin feedback  (Read 16796 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Re: TTT admin feedback
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 09:06:03 PM »
All this feedback will MAKE ME POWERFUL! And yeah, I guess I gotta stay on more!
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline HailToTheKing

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »
Leetgrain: Bestmin, I love her with all my heart.
I third this.
HailToTheKing: maybe when i get it cut ill send you the hair in a bag :3
Ze Leetgrain (=CG=) (N☆G): YES
Ze Leetgrain (=CG=) (N☆G): I mean
Ze Leetgrain (=CG=) (N☆G): err
Ze Leetgrain (=CG=) (N☆G): Yes?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 06:39:46 PM »

StormOfAshes - Haven't played much, to be honest, he's not on much when I am, but when he is, he does well.

Lol Gustav, I have been playing on this server for years ( as a player) and almost 3 months as admin , but I get your point, I'm not that active during this month due to alot of work I have to do at school, the first 2 months of admin work was pretty active. School ain't cool when you have other stuff to do.

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 10:18:31 PM »
Just a note to everybody, which Storm pointed out, school should always come before admining. Its much more important and vital to life then a video game ever will be.

That does not make you exempt from meeting the required time, but if your gone for say a week or a couple of days, its no biggie. If its going to last you more then two weeks I would suggest however making a time away post. That way we know that you are busy and can't meet your time.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 11:08:48 PM »
Just a note to everybody, which Storm pointed out, school should always come before admining. Its much more important and vital to life then a video game ever will be.

That does not make you exempt from meeting the required time, but if your gone for say a week or a couple of days, its no biggie. If its going to last you more then two weeks I would suggest however making a time away post. That way we know that you are busy and can't meet your time.

Damn right, education is vital, I'll be in college in 5 months , and let me tell you, ain't nobody got time for video games in college.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 12:15:40 AM »
I'll be in college in 5 months , and let me tell you, ain't nobody got time for video games in college.

Bull shit!  :P  I played tons of video games in college, Steam first came out my freshman year and god did my dorm-mates and I play a lot of CS 1.6 (yeah not CSS) and so many games to follow.  Having a LAN and good internet for the first time so much gaming was had

And I still made dean's list all semesters except for one

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »
I mean, I have time to play as well usually, but point is its better to pass school then shoot a CT to win a match against your buddies while neglecting school work lol

3 Days isn't log

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »
I do admit I'll be on steam when going to college, but hey , look at my gmod 13 play time, then you'll know.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2013, 02:14:46 PM »

StormOfAshes - Haven't played much, to be honest, he's not on much when I am, but when he is, he does well.

Lol Gustav, I have been playing on this server for years ( as a player) and almost 3 months as admin , but I get your point, I'm not that active during this month due to alot of work I have to do at school, the first 2 months of admin work was pretty active. School ain't cool when you have other stuff to do.
Ya, I meant I haven't played much with YOU, anyways, should keep this on topic

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2013, 12:43:57 AM »
I apologize for the necro, but I feel credit should be given where it is due. Anyway the OP made it sound like it should be stickied.

Klutonec- Great admin, has gotten pretty comfortable in his duties.
Mystery- Got to know him more, cool guy, and is a bestmin. Has ugly hair though.
Link- Also has gotten comfortable and has sorta been active again.
Storm of Ashes- More active, and has improved.

Edit: Andre: A lot more active and still a badass.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:53:33 AM by UnknownError »
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 02:02:21 AM »
I am still seeing alot of admins jumping the gun quite often, not asking people if they want an RDMer slayed (when it applies), not giving people an explanation why they got slayed when they ask and trolling is widely considered nearly anything and varies from admin to admin. Another huge issue is admins not doing anything at all to respond to peoples requests in admin chat, or brushing off RDMs if it doesn't apply to them.

Guys, understand that its better to sometimes err on the side of caution. If stories don't match up, if things aren't clear, don't get slay happy. Conversely, when players ask for a slay, we need admins saying they will take a look and make sure it is/isn't RDM. Lastly, grow some thick skin. We all know what is trolling and what isn't, but sometimes I think it goes overboard with what some admins consider trolling. I get it, it's TTT, its probably the hardest thing to admin but unless somebody is personally attacking you or others, or being a deliberate minge, its not really trolling.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Tyber

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 05:05:51 AM »
I am still seeing alot of admins jumping the gun quite often, not asking people if they want an RDMer slayed (when it applies), not giving people an explanation why they got slayed when they ask and trolling is widely considered nearly anything and varies from admin to admin. Another huge issue is admins not doing anything at all to respond to peoples requests in admin chat, or brushing off RDMs if it doesn't apply to them.

Guys, understand that its better to sometimes err on the side of caution. If stories don't match up, if things aren't clear, don't get slay happy. Conversely, when players ask for a slay, we need admins saying they will take a look and make sure it is/isn't RDM. Lastly, grow some thick skin. We all know what is trolling and what isn't, but sometimes I think it goes overboard with what some admins consider trolling. I get it, it's TTT, its probably the hardest thing to admin but unless somebody is personally attacking you or others, or being a deliberate minge, its not really trolling.
It might be better if you/Cortez talk to the admins doing this. They probably just need some counseling/training.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 05:35:30 AM »
Gustav: Bestmin
Tendovvi: Bestmin, only because I steal his fanboys, you can thank me later.

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2013, 06:07:40 AM »
Cortez - Epic
Blackllama - Good
Ashes Relandi - Good
Tendovvi - Doesn't admin a lot...
Mystery - Haven't seen on in a long time
TowerSheep - ^^^
Neltharion - I haven't seen him done admining much. Seems good though.
Arth - Never seen him
Mr.TheDoctor- ^
HolyDeath - ^
Muffins - Good Vet...
Blazyd - Good Vet....
Nexus - Epic
Caboose74 - Haven't seen him on in a long time.
Yankees - ^
Tyber - Just tybering the servers up. Nothing bad about him.
Andredem - Honestly never seen him admin.
UnknownError - Had some moments but he has always deserved his spot.
Klutonec - ^
StormOfAshes - Good mate.
Billy - Parrots?
Link - The next time you say "maybe he shot at you", please check twice....
Bonkino - Never seen him.
Sprite - ^
Leetgrain - Haven't seen him on since last year.

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »
Mystery - Haven't seen on in a long time
TowerSheep - ^^^

Expect more of me soon. Spent 49 extra hours at work last week. Week before that was finals. Two weeks before that was a huge project for school. I've been busy as hell but I show up every now and then.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal