Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey - Banned for not propkilling.  (Read 9153 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: Kacey - Banned for not propkilling.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 12:35:16 AM »
So which incident exactly was he banned for?

Seeing as the video was the propfight, I'm going to guess the propfight seeing as I didn't propkill anyone else tonight unless you're counting the revenge rdming jackass who claimed I killed him.

so you... erm... revenge propkilled a guy?

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 12:37:03 AM »

Seeing as the video was the propfight, I'm going to guess the propfight seeing as I didn't propkill anyone else tonight unless you're counting the revenge rdming jackass who claimed I killed him.

so you... erm... revenge propkilled a guy?
I think Kacey killed him and the guy revenge rdm'd him.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 12:37:03 AM »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 12:37:25 AM »
The one in the video, I didn't ban him immediately because I didn't know if Ashes actually had the jurisdiction to do what he did. Cortez was away for most of the day so I waited. Old Crow came on ttt then Unknown and I brought it up and clarified about the propkilling and what Ashes did with marking areas. After it that I banned you for the propkilling.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Kacey

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 12:38:37 AM »
The one in the video, I didn't ban him immediately because I didn't know if Ashes actually had the jurisdiction to do what he did. Cortez was away for most of the day so I waited. Old Crow came on ttt then Unknown and I brought it up and clarified about the propkilling and what Ashes did with marking areas. After it that I banned you for the propkilling.

So I'm the one person banned out of the 10 or so involved. Brilliant.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 12:39:40 AM »
Now heres the thing Nexus, Sure what I did was wrong however you realize you singled out one out of many who had prop killed in that area.
So if you were to ban him you're specifically targeting someone unfairly. Especially when both Me, Kacey, Kitty and several others participated.

I am fine with having my admin suspended if needed for this.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 12:40:24 AM »
I think it would be better to ban all, but you can't exactly know who killed how many and who was involved, so it might be best to unban Kacey.

EDIT: Nevermind. Considering an admin said it was okay, he should just be unbanned.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:42:03 AM by Blackllama »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »

There has been an incredibly high amount of problems concerning you and propkilling. After what was happening I decided to record what I did. Due to past problems with you, you became priority out of all of this so I only got proof on you.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Kacey

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 12:43:35 AM »

There has been an incredibly high amount of problems concerning you and propkilling. After what was happening I decided to record what I did. Due to past problems with you, you became priority out of all of this so I only got proof on you.

Yeah. The past problems which were resolved and I stopped propkilling after the instance of me narrowly escaping a permaban last month.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 12:44:50 AM »
Kacey, you should have never jumped at the chance. The reason why you got banned is because:

1)there is evidence against you
2) Nexus and Unknown said on office you prop killed. This would have to be verified by both of them
3) I would rather this turn into a week ban, unless there is evidence that you continued to rdm on other maps

Ashes, I don't know why you would allow the server to prop kill and not count it as RDM but its not something an admin should ever do. This sounds equivilant to what Link did, with things starting as fun and spinning off past your control.

Considering your actions, I agree that you need to be suspended, but if Cortez/the other CL's feel its necessary, the loss of your admin is also a possiblity.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kacey

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 12:46:07 AM »
Kacey, you should have never jumped at the chance. The reason why you got banned is because:

1)there is evidence against you
2) Nexus and Unknown said on office you prop killed. This would have to be verified by both of them
3) I would rather this turn into a week ban, unless there is evidence that you continued to rdm on other maps

Ashes, I don't know why you would allow the server to prop kill and not count it as RDM but its not something an admin should ever do. This sounds equivilant to what Link did, with things starting as fun and spinning off past your control.

Considering your actions, I agree that you need to be suspended, but if Cortez/the other CL's feel its necessary, the loss of your admin is also a possiblity.

Fuck, I'd take the week ban even though I still see it as unfair, I'd rather that than be permabanned from the only good custom TTT server.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 12:46:39 AM »
You knew he was told it was okay though. If an admin says you can do something, the player really shouldn't be punished for doing it. Despite Ashes being in the wrong with saying that, Kacey was still told it was okay. You knew ashes was involved as well, so it would've made sense to ban everyone you knew was involved if you were going to ban for that incident at all.

If he's remaining banned, it shouldn't have to do with what happened on de_dust. Only things on other maps, as he was told he could do that.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 12:48:51 AM »

Yeah. The past problems which were resolved and I stopped propkilling after the instance of me narrowly escaping a permaban last month.

"I stopped propkilling after the instance of me narrowly escaping a permaban last month" This is a lie. Me and other admins have seen you continuously prop kill over a manner of a month. I finally put the manner into my own hand and banned you

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 12:51:14 AM »
People seriously need to lay off the prop killing because it's a huge grey area that it's extremely difficult to tell who killed who and what happened since most of the time it never shows in the damagelogs. Good job on Nexus for getting footage of it.

Kacey - can't you just like, stop fucking with props so much and prop killing so things like this won't happen?? You "narrowly escaped a permaban" (according to you) and propkilling 3~ people in that video doesn't help your case at all. I know ashes sort of gave the green-light to do it, but still, if you know it's wrong then don't.

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 12:51:36 AM »

"I stopped propkilling after the instance of me narrowly escaping a permaban last month" This is a lie. Me and other admins have seen you continuously prop kill over a manner of a month. I finally put the manner into my own hand and banned you

^^^^^^ I still see you prop kill. dont lie

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Kacey

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 12:53:23 AM »
People seriously need to lay off the prop killing because it's a huge grey area that it's extremely difficult to tell who killed who and what happened since most of the time it never shows in the damagelogs. Good job on Nexus for getting footage of it.

Kacey - can't you just like, stop fucking with props so much and prop killing so things like this won't happen?? You "narrowly escaped a permaban" (according to you) and propkilling 3~ people in that video doesn't help your case at all. I know ashes sort of gave the green-light to do it, but still, if you know it's wrong then don't.

It was an agreed on propfight. Those are allowed. Well they're supposed to be. If I come back from this though I guess I'm not going to be doing it anymore because according to Nexus, fun's not allowed, we're supposed to play 24/7 straight serious TTT and never do anything else.

As for the accusation of propkilling on office, I didn't, the douchebag was rdmed by someone else who ran off and I ID'd his body, he began spamming chat saying I did it but I was not slain seeing as I did not do it. The next round the guy revenge RDMed me and he was not banned. And the guy continued to spam chat up until the point I was banned that I had propkilled him. He was propkilled, just not by me.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:55:48 AM by Kacey »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 12:53:23 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal