Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: HerpDerpMike's 2nd Ban Appeal (Why was I banned?)  (Read 9809 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: HerpDerpMike's 2nd Ban Appeal (Why was I banned?)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »
Well according to the logs Wellrgr did say that you were going to get banned but Herp never said anything before leaving. He telefragged two people within a minute of eachother though which is seems pretty intentional.
I wasn't even watching the people, I was focused on leaving and I started derping before I did.. I didn't even know there was such a thing as telefragging..

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »
Well according to the logs Wellrgr did say that you were going to get banned but Herp never said anything before leaving. He telefragged two people within a minute of eachother though which is seems pretty intentional.
I wasn't even watching the people, I was focused on leaving and I started derping before I did.. I didn't even know there was such a thing as telefragging..

NUFF SAID!!!!

DERPd yourself right into that ban.

-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 12:41:45 AM »
Global Moderator Comment Do not double post.

NUFF SAID!!!!

DERPd yourself right into that ban.

-Wooley
Um, what...

By derping I meant spamming the right click (tele'ing) as I said earlier..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:45:19 AM by SkiesAhoy »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 01:36:04 PM »
What the hell is telefragging?

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 01:37:34 PM »
What the hell is telefragging?

teleporting ontop of someone (victim = standing on where killer has put a teleport point)
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »
It also enables the guy who got telefragged to continue talking to alive people, It doesn't register that they were killed.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
Honestly this looks like RDM.
He didn't kill them both at the same time, there's a ten second gap meaning he killed the first guy moved away and did it again.

I'd consider this maybe being an accident if he had killed both at the same time.
But the ten second gap is what makes this so sketchy.

You're honestly trying to tell us that after the first person you killed. You some how completely missed their body at your feet and their death cry?

The whole leaving immediately afterwards makes this seem even more like you did it purposefully.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
Honestly this looks like RDM.
He didn't kill them both at the same time, there's a ten second gap meaning he killed the first guy moved away and did it again.

I'd consider this maybe being an accident if he had killed both at the same time.
But the ten second gap is what makes this so sketchy.

You're honestly trying to tell us that after the first person you killed. You some how completely missed their body at your feet and their death cry?

The whole leaving immediately afterwards makes this seem even more like you did it purposefully.
I have turtle beaches, I don't know about you but when you're about to leave you dont keep them on. The Tele doesnt let you tele in the same spot if you're standing on the marked spot. It tele's you a good 3 feet away and then I tele'd to the second guy. As I said I didn't know it would kill anyone that's why I was confused on why I was banned.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 05:50:57 PM »
It is kinda wrong to punish someone for a mechanic that we have no rules about. Its not listed anywhere, and shit I never even heard about it till just now.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 06:13:23 PM »
Its like a unspoken rule of TTT, where if the other guy didn't agree to be telefragged then its rdm.

If we keep adding rules and regulations to the motd, then its going to start being the bible, and intimidate new players.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 06:20:38 PM »
Its like a unspoken rule of TTT, where if the other guy didn't agree to be telefragged then its rdm.

If we keep adding rules and regulations to the motd, then its going to start being the bible, and intimidate new players.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL [weapons off of the floor]

THOU SHALT NOT TERRORIZE

The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 06:34:00 PM »

If it isn't written, and it isn't enforced, it as if the rule didn't exist then. You can't have unspoken rules, because situations like this happen.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
It is kinda wrong to punish someone for a mechanic that we have no rules about. Its not listed anywhere, and shit I never even heard about it till just now.
I never heard about it either D:

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 06:43:10 PM »
It is common sense. If you intentionally kill someone for no reason, it is RDM. That includes telefrags. If it was an accident, it isn't as clean cut. There isn't necessarily any way to prove if it was an accident or not, so it is more of a question of if he'll be given the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »
It is common sense. If you intentionally kill someone for no reason, it is RDM. That includes telefrags. If it was an accident, it isn't as clean cut. There isn't necessarily any way to prove if it was an accident or not, so it is more of a question of if he'll be given the benefit of the doubt.

I just wanna know when teleporting started to kill people. And if they were standing on the teleport spot, and this is common knowledge, then it seems to me that they were trying to bait it out.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal